School Children Taught About Gay Foreplay

November 14, 2012

I need to start this off by reminding everyone who Barack Obama appointed Assistant Deputy Secretary at the Department of Education for the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools (OSDFS).  The guy’s name is Kevin Jennings.  Click here if you have a strong stomach to get a feel for the kind of people Obama holds in high esteem.

Liberals, progressives, and left-wing perverts never give up on trying to murder the un-or-just born via the guise of “women’s health” or a “woman’s right to choose”. Since they can’t kill all of the children before birth, during birth, or just after, they go after them throughout the rest of their lives In other ways. Dumbing them down until, if they graduate from high school, they can’t even read.  Corrupting their minds with perversion and filth under the guise of “tolerance”.  Planting in the fertile minds of children images of sexual perversion. Teaching them that perverseness is normal or an “alternative” lifestyle. They’re taught that having sex at any age is okay as long as you use protection.  I ran across the following article which reminds me of the danger our children are in via the public school system. Especially with the Obama administration in control of it.

Hat Tip / rense

School Children Taught About Gay Foreplay, Saran Wrap

By Todd Starnes

A school district in Maine is apologizing after middle school students learned about homosexual foreplay during what was supposed to be a “Diversity Day” presentation.

“I don’t want my child taught heterosexual foreplay, let alone homosexual foreplay,” outraged parent Kristy Howard told Fox News.

The principal of Gorham Middle School sent a letter to parents apologizing for the graphic nature of the presentation by PRYSM, Proud Rainbow Youth of Southern Maine.

“They went beyond the scope of our intentions and discussed topics that we do not deem appropriate for our middle school,” Robert Riley wrote in a letter obtained by The American Journal. “We do not intend to expose them to ideas that are not within the scope of our teaching about responsible citizenship as it is embedded in our code of conduct.”

The incident occurred two weeks before the state voted to approve gay marriage – and involved a classroom of 25 eighth graders.

Howard’s 13-year-old son was one of those who came home shocked by the presentation’s graphic nature.

“They were talking about sex and if you didn’t have a condom – saran wrap could be used in place of a dental dam,” Howard told Fox News. “It was all new to me.”

Howard said the PRYSM presenters also cursed and questioned whether the children had been taught about safe homosexual sex.

MORE RIGHT ABOUT HERE

About these ads
  1. November 14, 2012 3:18 pm

This is why moral people are all going to have to homeschool their children! Imagine that this evil is not only being taught in public schools but it is encouraged and promoted!

Jesus did not mince words when he said “Woe” to those who cause these little ones to sin. One thing you DON”T want Jesus saying is “Woe to you!” There will come a time to answer to God for this evil. The thing that makes me mad and extremely troubled is that 75% of America should be coming together against this evil in loud voices and demonstrations forcing this adminstration to stop this atrocity – but how many will?? The truly sad part is that not only will this abomination continue, but it will get worse!

• November 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Marianne, I sincerely believe that these crimes against the most innocent of humans will result in the harshest of judgment towards all those responsible.

• November 14, 2012 5:19 pm

No choice but to agree for once.

• November 14, 2012 5:16 pm

This is why moral people are all going to have to homeschool their children!

Of course I agree if in fact it can be guaranteed that all the parents who are going to be doing the home schooling undergo thorough psychological evaluations and background checks. Fair enough? Can’t be too careful you know.

• November 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Yeah you can’t be too careful … but psychological evaluations and background checks on the parents? That’s kind of weird to conduct background checks on the parents with whom the children live, just because they are going to be administering a structured curriculum to their own kids.
      I dunno. but I’m glad we can agree that these things certainly do not need to be taught in schools.

• November 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Actually I would be in favor of issuing licenses for kids the same as for pets.

I mean there are marriage licenses after all and that is a government encroachment on liberties isn’t it?

Let’s just license and evaluate and test and certify the whole mess.

In that fashion we can have truly government approved family relationships.

Snark!

I think people should be assessed as to their fitness for being parents before they are ever allowed to have the kids in the first place.

It would sure solve the problem of abuse wouldn’t it?

Catch it before it starts, you know?

• November 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Hmmmmmm … sounds like China would be an ideal country for you to move to John.

• November 14, 2012 10:40 pm

the food is excellent i hear

• November 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Maybe I could rent a room in a cement factory over there.

• November 19, 2012 7:31 am

I would just rather secede if it is alright with you.

by the way, what happened to Dixie? Haven’t heard from her since the election.

• November 19, 2012 10:28 am

I’d love for Texas to secede to be honest .. but our governor replaced his cods with a Tampon.
      I haven’t heard from the little lady.

2. November 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Well if there is any truth to this story and if it has not been twisted in any manner, then I must agree with the shock and outrage being expressed by the Cry and Howl Blog this time around.

Actually I have never believed that any kind of sex education should have ever been allowed in Public Schools regardless of the orientation because I have always believed that this facet of education should be addressed at home by responsible parenting and that none of it has any place in any kind of classroom short of perhaps a military training situation. (And then only to warn about STD potentials.)

Of course the materials being presented in this article also kind of define the reasons I have always believed that sunday school classes in certain churches should also have adult monitors. Never can be too careful, you know.

• November 14, 2012 5:25 pm

I’ve got no problem with monitors in any kind of classes … whether religious or secular. I believe our first and most important priority is protecting the children.

• November 14, 2012 5:33 pm

agreed for sure!

3. Dixie permalink
    November 15, 2012 12:07 am

Unfortunately our public school system is in shambles and it is no thanks to the unions and government intervention. They pay for it afterall. So my grandchildren, two are homeschooled and one goes to a private Catholic school, though catholicism isn’t their main focus as it once was. Though they do have prayer. This decision was reached by my children after several conferences with the teachers and principal. I won’t even get into what they discussed. I think it would be almost unbelieveable for most and I saw some of it because I went to watch! Bizarre, twisted, very sick, political and personal views are being pounded daily into childrens minds in public school. Just very dangerous and scarey.

I never thought about the license to have children, but I have thought, after some of the horrid things I have heard from people who work with children, before conceiving they should have to be counseled and understand the responsibility. They should have to sign an acknowledgement and be responsible for the proper upbringing of their child. I had a friend who worked as a psychologists in a home for children who had been taken from their parents, or being brought there by the parent voluntarily giving them up just because they didn’t want them any longer; really. She told me, you are either a parent naturally, or you are not. You cannot be taught to be a good parent. You can be given the tools needed to be a good parent. Just like you can learn the tools necessary to stay sober. And I think we all know if you don’t use those tools, you go back to square one.

She also told me about a newborn baby she had to pick up from the hospital from a homeless drug addict who had four drug addicted babies and voluntarily gave them up for adoption; thankfully. I won’t tell you what she said about that situation but it was intelligent, straight out and I agreed with her.

Then you have these dimwits teaching and then they become part of the union and we are basically stuck with them. Glad I don’t have any little children to be responsible for any longer!

4. christinewjc permalink
    November 15, 2012 1:31 pm

This is truly disgusting and awful!! The homosexual agenda is crushing the minds, hearts, souls, spirits, morals, and values entrusted by God for children through proper teaching via the parents. Such behavior is reprehensible…and to teach it to school children is an abomination! Jesus had harsh words about leading children into sin:

Mat 18:6 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mar 9:42 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

Luk 17:2 “It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

5. November 17, 2012 1:44 am

Every day I grow more and more thankful that I am able to homeschool.