Massive Voter Fraud

November 12, 2012

I knew and had written multiple times that if Romney didn’t win the election by a landslide he would lose. We all knew voter fraud was going to be the deciding factor in an Obama victory. We did nothing. Republican observers were kicked out of polling places, etc. We did nothing. Now we’re stuck with a phony squatting in the White House and his wife traveling the world with her entourage on the tax payer’s money. Anyway, here’s some of the action that went down.

Naturally after this farce of an election voter fraud was more than obvious. Obama getting 100+% of the vote in a multitude of places, etc. I realize there’s little we can do about it as the major media will be silent as always when it comes to the fraud-in-chief. But here are the numbers and they look pretty right on to me.

Hat Tip / The Right Planet

Check out a few websites (and this is just a start). Go though the links and see for yourself.

No one in the Main Steam Media is reporting it of course. Our country is no longer a Republic with elected representatives. I do not know what will happen, but I am not “standing down.”

I do not care who you voted for, this is not right!

The numbers do not add up (From Ulsterman):

• Barack Obama netted FEWER Democrat votes in 2012 than were cast in 2008 by 3% points.
  • Mitt Romney earned MORE Republican votes in 2012 than were cast in 2008 by 3% points.
  • Mitt Romney by the way, earned MORE Black votes in 2012 than were cast for the Republican in 2008.
  • Barack Obama earned FEWER Black votes in 2012 than he did in 2008.
  • Mitt Romney earned MORE votes from both married men and married woman than were cast for Republicans in 2008, while also improving support among non-married men and woman by 2% from 2008 as well.
  • Mitt Romney earned MORE votes among liberals, moderates, and conservatives than were cast for the Republican candidate in 2008 – in fact, this improvement was by a full 7% over 2008 – a very significant improvement.
  • Mitt Romney earned more votes from Protestants, Catholics, and Jews than the Republican nominee received in 2008, including a 9-point improvement among Jewish voters alone.
  • The two top issues according to voters were the economy and the budget.
  • Mitt Romney earned A 38 POINT ADVANTAGE OVER BARACK OBAMA on the top two issues of the election – and yet Romney was somehow defeated.
  • Lastly, regarding the following three personal trait issues – strong leader, shares my values, and has a vision for the future, Mitt Romney DOMINATED Barack Obama among 2012 voters by 45 points. And lost the election.

Please share this far and wide. Take names/emails off and blind copy please.

Electors chosen on Election Day meet in their respective state capitals (or in the case of Washington, D.C., within the District) on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December, at which time they cast their electoral votes on separate ballots for President and Vice President.

HE IS NOT ELECTED UNTIL THE ELECTOR CAST THEIR VOTES!

That is December 17th. We have until then to ROAR.

Contact your “elected” Representatives and demand they look into this!

About these ads
  1. AFVET permalink
    November 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Let me preface this comment by saying that THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN !
    But here goes.
    Voting age was set at 18 during the draft years because, if you were old enough to fight for your country, you were old enough to vote. OK
    I submit that the voting age should be raised to 25 unless you are active military.
    This would eliminate the moronic 18 year old high school students and the clueless college students that have no conception of life outside of the college dorm.

There should be a test that comes up on voting machines and attached to absentee ballots that you have to pass before the ballot is displayed (machine) or accepted by the scanner (absentee).

A simple test such as;
    Who is the Secretary of State ?
    How many seats are there in the House of Representatives ?
    How many states are in the union ?

The tests would be randomized to reduce cheating.
    Can’t pass the test ?…..Can’t vote !

The libs would scream racism of course.
    Disenfranchisement of the ignorant/stupid voter that they created to perpetuate their power.

Like I said above,….never happen !
    But it would go a long way to fix the problem.

• November 12, 2012 2:45 pm

I wasn’t even going to post anything about what I knew happened but once I saw enough pretty reliable information I just said to myself “why not?”
      I agree with you AFVET. But the morons in Congress don’t want to fix it. Heck I was talking to a fairly conservative 18 year old a day or two before the election and he said all his friends were voting for Obama because Romney “isn’t cool”! One brain dead guy here at work voted for Obama because … get this … he doesn’t like the name “Mitt”! He goes, “Mitt”!!! What kind of name is that?” Geez! We are surrounded with people with the mentality of gnats!

• AFVET permalink
      November 12, 2012 2:57 pm

I agree.
      That’s why we need the test.
      The morons in congress are going to run out of money.
      Your 18 yr. old proves my point.
      The inability to think critically is destroying this country.
      The shallowness of the voters amazes me.
      Intellectual integrity stops when Dancing with the Stars goes off.

2. christinewjc permalink
    November 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Thanks for posting this, Steve. Indeed, the voter fraud is massive and we Americans cannot just sit down and let it go unchallenged! Placed a link to ObamaVoterFraud and hat tip to your blog.

3. christinewjc permalink
    November 12, 2012 3:56 pm

P.S. Hannity just mentioned the “Newsbusters.org: BREAKING: Romney Got ZERO Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Divisions! Zero!” post on his radio show today!! He will have more about it (plus Allen West as a guest) on Hannity tonight.

• November 12, 2012 4:00 pm

I have to tell you, we really need for guys like Hannity, Rush and Levin to step up and cause a ruckus! Just mentioning this obvious fraud won’t do a thing. They need to blast this out on the radio and Hannity needs to do something on television. I don’t expect much, but maybe this will wake these guys up.

• AFVET permalink
      November 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Hannity is doing it right now on radio, and also addressing the Benghazi issue.
      Whether the White House is held complicit as to the time line and who knew
      what when etc. will be buried because they will not allow the Messiah to take
      the fall.
      They will allow the wheels to spin off the cart and the chosen one will fly
      away on his gilded wings.
      Thugs run the White House and the members of congress are afraid of
      them.
      Make no mistake, this is the Chicago Mafia.

• November 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Oh yeah. I don’t need convincing in the least.

• AFVET permalink
      November 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Cleveland, Ohio districts went 109% for Obama !
      What voter fraud ?

• November 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Great combination! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! A real winning combination! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

4. William Tomany permalink
    November 12, 2012 4:50 pm

America is stuck with President O for four more year’s and I hope our country will survive

5. November 12, 2012 10:38 pm

The election is over – – the president won it – – The deniers on the right will never accept it – – and the good thing is that regardless of all the screaming they can do or how much foot stomping they can do, none of them will ever do anything that changes the fact that Obama is President. I feel goooood! William has it right – – Obama is President for 4 more years and another Democrat will follow after him in 2016!

The right is going to have to change their basic agenda in order to appeal to the changing demographic in America or they may simply disappear into the footnotes of History – – – and they know it and some of them are starting to address those problems right now.

It’s the agenda, stupid!

The party is fine and if it can unload the crazies it will be even better – – – It might ever return to being true Reagan Conservatives.

6. GMpilot permalink
    November 13, 2012 1:18 am

Listen to Liming, steve. If the GOP doesn’t dump its TEAbaggers (just as the Dems had to unload its radical wing in the ’80s), it will never again be a viable national party. I know you won’t believe me as I say it, but that would be a shame. One-party rule would be as bad for us as for any other nation.

• November 13, 2012 4:20 am

It is written to go from the presence of a foolish man when thou perceiveth not in him the lips of knowledge. So, forgive me if I run from Mr. Liming.
      Now, as far as the Republican party being vialble … they are finished. Everyone of them checked their manhood at the door and replaced them with Tampons. If the Republicans couldn’t beat Barack Hussein Obama … then they might as well fold up shop.
      P.S. Liming has absolutely no credibility. I’ve offered him links to documented points of interest and he just deletes them when they don’t agree with his ideology. I rarely even reply to his nonsense. Blathering without back up is … well … blathering. Checking the provided links I know takes just a little reading but if you will notice he or probably you for that matter won’t bother. Personally, I don’t care.

• William Tomany permalink
      November 13, 2012 9:35 pm

I care and pray for America for not electing Governor Romney

• November 14, 2012 1:57 am

I cared about Romney getting elected. But what’s the point now? We’re in the belly of a whale and we’re going where it goes. We’ll keep on keeping on though.

7. GMpilot permalink
    November 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Y’know, for someone who ‘doesn’t care’, you burn a lot of electrons showing just how much you don’t care.
    Sounds like you’re trying real hard to convince yourself.

And yes, if the ‘Pubs don’t realign themselves to reality, they won’t have to close up shop. Events will do that for them.

• November 14, 2012 1:56 am

Sigh … sometimes I really wish there was a way to type what I’m saying s l o w e r. I provide the links to make it easy for folks to find things. If I put them there and people like GMpilot and John Liming don’t regard them, then I don’t care.

1. Massive Voter Fraud in 2012: Ya think? — 1389 Blog - Counterjihad!
  2. MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD « How Did We Get Here