Agenda: Grinding America Down …

November 9, 2012

My blogging friend Christine over at Talk Wisdom called my attention to her most recent post Voter Fraud Part 2 – Fool Me Twice [Update 3 & 4 - MUST SEE VIDEO and More On Scytl!!].

In that post she highlighted the video AGENDA DOCUMENTARY.  I watched the movie trailer and I recommend my visitors watching it as well …

About these ads
  1. upaces88 permalink
    November 9, 2012 2:03 pm

The U.S. Military just filed Treason Charges Against Obama:

• November 9, 2012 2:25 pm

I hope they get somewhere with it. I just don’t think Eric Holder will prosecute him.

2. November 9, 2012 2:17 pm

The only ones listening are the ones that already Know ! Take care !

3. AFVET permalink
    November 9, 2012 4:45 pm

There are the ignorant people out there, and then there are the stupid ones.
    Obama was re-elected by both.
    There is a remedy for ignorance, butt stupid has no remedy.
    The people that sat on their hands during this last election deserve everything coming down the road. No complaints,
    No whining, no what if, none of that crap.
    You had your chance and you blew it.

4 more years of this charlatan is going to be entertaining at the very least.
    2 more appointments to the SCOTUS is in the future.

I guarantee that his foot is on the pedal to establish the progressive agenda in a hurry.

• November 9, 2012 4:55 pm

AFVET, imagine for a minute Eric Holder as a Supreme Court Justice …

• AFVET permalink
      November 9, 2012 5:03 pm

I would appreciate it if you did not contribute to my nightmares, speaking of which, Hillary Clinton in the SCOTUS.
      With this administration, anything is possible.

• November 9, 2012 5:05 pm

Forgive me AFVET. I have the same nightmares!

4. William Tomany permalink
    November 9, 2012 5:10 pm

I don’t want the change Mr. Obamma wants

• November 9, 2012 5:21 pm

Very few do William. Most think they do until the changes are made.