Obama is one weird guy

October 23, 2012

I watched most of the debate last night, until I ran out of the duct tape I was using to wrap around my head to keep it from exploding. Barack is one strange dude. Last night right from the beginning he was staring intently at Romney while Romney was speaking … I dunno, it was just weird, but then again like I said the guy is weird anyway. I thought it was interesting the way Obama instantly attacked Romney instead of answering the opening question. Romney knocked a little wind out of Obama’s sail when he pointed out the  fact that Obama is going to finish selling out the United States to Russia when Obama had the open mic blunder, “I’ll have more flexibility after my re-election”. Trouble is Romney didn’t hammer that one in near enough. Romney was way too soft on the phony sitting next to him. He allowed Obama to continually point out Romney’s changing stands or opinions about varying subjects without responding. He easily could have said, “Yeah, my stand on that ‘evolved’ just like yours … for gay marriage, before you were against it, before you were for it”.  And talk about being “all over the map”!! Obama is the first gay/straight, black/white, christian/muslim, American born/Kenyan, attorney/with no law license, real/forged birth records, real/forged Selective Service records, capitalist/socialist, child-loving/abortionist … and on and on. Try pinning this guy down on anything. The things that speak the loudest about what/who he really is, are his associations and his actions. There is absolutely no denying the fact his entire life has been spent under the influence of Communists and Socialists. His coddling with members of the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House reveal his affinity with those that hate the United States. If he was just a liar, that would be bad enough, but he is far worse than that. He is a reprobate with no remorse for his reckless actions and will only get worse. He has sent hundreds of U.S. servicemen and women to their deaths knowing his policies put them in grave danger … all the while smiling with the smile of a snake.

Cartoon by: Bob Gorrell

About these ads
  1. christinewjc permalink
    October 23, 2012 11:45 am

Hi Steve,

I agree. Obama’s “look” and stares at Romney were…well…just creepy. While listening to the pundits, one quipped that she “had never seen that look on Obama before.” A black woman (sorry…forget her name) who said she was an undecided voter was interviewed on Fox News this morning by Jenna Lee. She stated that she didn’t like the snark of Obama and she is now leaning towards voting for Romney! Perhaps Romney’s debating style will appeal to more women voters and take him over the top in the swing states. We shall see.

When the “fact checking” truth comes out and is revealed, I think that time will be against Obama’s so-called “win” in this debate. Hopefully, it will mean that he may have been perceived as “winning,” but will lose the election because he turned off so many women voters.

Obama’s faux “hope and change” has turned into “creepy and snark.” Women have huge problems with arrogant men. We have had to deal with them throughout our lives. Seeing Obama’s demeanor so starkly different from the more presidential demeanor of Romney speaks VOLUMES!

• October 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Hey Christine!
      Yeah, honestly I was somewhat surprised at his “look”. I really think Romney should have been, if not more agressive, more forward in pointing out that the same stuff Obama was accusing him of Obama is far more guilty of. But I’m nobody and perhaps Romney’s demeanor will win the day. I wouldn’t look for much truth in the ‘fact-checking’ side of this.
      A week or so ago I was glancing through some of those sites like Snopes and I gotta tell you, they are nothing but spin-meisters! They will put the subject then state “False” … then go into a long drawn-out explanation not even relevant to the subject, in no way proving or supporting the “false” claim. ridiculous.

• AFVET permalink
      October 23, 2012 1:13 pm

You did hear Romney mention the hot mic issue with the Russians during the debate.
      After that Romney got the Obama stare. (how dare you) !

2. AFVET permalink
    October 23, 2012 1:07 pm

I think Romney proved to be the adult in the room last night.
    Obama tried to get him down in the weeds, and Romney didn’t take the bait.
    Obama has voted ‘present’ over 100 times and he is still doing it even as president.

As far as his ‘looks’ directed at Romney,…kinda like a gerbil staring down a bobcat.
    Note to Obama,….go back in your hole.

• October 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Yeah, you’re probably right AFVET. Romney showed more restraint and maturity than Obama hands down. If only I had that kind of patience … heh heh.

3. October 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Reblogged this on yasniger and commented:
    Obama is one weird smart dude, with a following of well meaning persons he has failed & hasn’t finished failing.

4. William Tomany permalink
    October 23, 2012 5:28 pm

A black President doesn’t bother me but him being a Muslem
    does and his non stop lying is more than I can stand

• October 24, 2012 6:06 am

Amen William.

• William Tomany permalink
      October 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Wake up America Vote for Romney Ryan before it’s too late

• October 24, 2012 6:06 am

Thank you for the link yasniger! What an awesome kid. I think ol’ John could take some lessons from that young lady.

• October 24, 2012 4:21 pm

He sure could. Awesome kid!

5. October 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Excellent, my friend.

6. christinewjc permalink
    October 23, 2012 8:57 pm

I think that Romney’s presidential demeanor and attitude will win more voters than if he had bashed Obama. Romney DID get in the important “digs,” but in a dignified way. Obama was just creepy and snarky. I have read on other blogs (some linked in my post today) that a LOT of Navy personnel thought that Obama’s comment about the “horses and bayonets” just showed how little he really knows about today’s military!! It was so good to hear one blogger state that it probably cost Obama both Virginia and Colorado! Let’s hope so!! Let’s hope that the landslide defeat of ObaMARXIST happens on election day!

7. October 23, 2012 10:22 pm

those that hate the United States.

Careful now . . . you are talking about some right wing Patriot types there! ( Some of the ones with the tight drawers, muskets, tricorn hats and yellow flags with black snakes on them… the ones who preach armed revolt . . . and other seditionary things….)

• October 24, 2012 6:04 am

Armed revolt?! I trow not. I’m waiting to see or hear conservatives speak of what you’re accusing them of. And, lest you forget those men in “tight drawers, muskets, tricorn hats and yellow flags”, fought against tyranny and won independence for this nation and for you to disparage them is insulting.
      Also again, one reason the second amendment is part of the Bill of Rights so the citizenry can protect itself should the government overstep it’s bounds …

• October 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Your link holds about as much water as if I suggested all left wingers want to assassinate Governor Romney should he win in November. There are far more of those than tea party folks calling for an armed uprising.
      I think the left-wing has many more “unstable” folks than the tea party folks by leaps and bounds.

8. christinewjc permalink
    October 24, 2012 11:28 am

I’m currently reading a book that reiterates the fact that the signers of the Declaration of Independence were telling King George III in no uncertain terms that one law is greater than the law of king or Parliament, and that is the law of God. These men knew that the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” MEANT SOMETHING! When King George had overstepped the limits of his authority established by God in the Scriptures and noted by the Magna Carta it was further stated in the Declaration “that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, (meaning the rights of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness) it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it.”

We will be abolishing Obama, his tyranny and horrible America-destroying policies via THE VOTE this November 6, 2012!!

9. October 27, 2012 3:37 am

He’s like a freaking 12 year old who thinks he’s much bigger, badder, and cooler than he really is. He’s what we used to call back in the day, “A snot-nosed punk.”