Enjoy the weekend …

October 20, 2012

Gotta rest for a while. I’m a blues kinda guy … but this is a-okay too … Friends, enjoy your weekend.

my dog Sandy …

About these ads
  1. October 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Love Jones and love the dog. I have two, a Springer blue roan and a “Teddy Bear.” You may know that they are called designer dogs. She’s a handful, very spoiled. Her name is Zazu, and the English Springer is Bonnie. Bonnie is the gentlest 65 lb dog I’ve ever seen. She’s old now but doing pretty good for her 13 years, although she falls down quite a bit. When I have to put her down, it will be a very bad day for me. If I’m a very good girl, maybe Bonnie can just go off to sleep in her bed, which is right next to mine, and that will be that. Don’t know why I got so melancholy just now. Sorry, I guess I was just thinking. Hope you and yours have a good and pleasant tomorrow.

• October 20, 2012 8:26 pm

No worries Judith. I love my little Sandy immensely. He’s a Shi-Tzu. I’d be very sad without him.

2. October 21, 2012 12:44 am

Beautiful post Steve. Norah Jones is extremely talented.

Love your new header, TMJ did a great job.

Enjoy your weekend my friend.

• October 21, 2012 9:38 am

Good morning Denise! It’s always so nice to see you here. Yes ma’am, Paulie comes up with some pretty neat stuff and I like the header a lot!
      Thank you for stopping by this morning.

3. christinewjc permalink
    October 21, 2012 11:52 am

Beautiful voice! Beautiful song! VERY cute dog!! Have a great weekend Steve!

• October 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh, she’s okay … heh heh. Now Sandy the Shi-Tzu … yeah, I love him.
      I hope you and your lovely family have a good weekend too Christine.