Barack Obama Detailed

October 20, 2012

I found the most accurate description of Barack Obama. I couldn’t have said it better than this:

Thomas Paine @ The Western Center For Journalism

President Obama Detailed

Obama is an insolent, militant, incompetent, narcissistic, execrable, America-hating slug. He is a union slave who has never worked a day in his life; yet he blames the failures of those who chose their own path on the successes of those who earned their way through hard work and commitment to family, community, and country.

He is an opportunistic community agitator and a dishonest predator, constantly on the prowl for a situation or occurrence that he can exploit to benefit his agenda, no matter how it affects the future of the nation. He hates American culture, American values, and American people. He hates the Constitution of the United States, and he abhors the Declaration of Independence.

He is a proponent of separatist multiculturalism and its inherent disruption of progress toward a unified America and the common good of all citizens. He is for open borders and closed minds. He has no regard for the rule of law or for the fair and impartial, yet critical judgment of criminals and terrorists.

He is for INSTANT EQUALITY, and he is against EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.

He is a Godless worm who is in favor of continual government intervention so as to alter the courses and lives of those who are the least fit to survive and prosper.

MORE RIGHT HERE

About these ads
  1. William Tomany permalink
    October 20, 2012 11:24 am

No mention of his and former chief of safe now Chigago Mayor Ron Emanuel’s hidden bi sexual past and both belonging to the same gay bath house in Chicago

• October 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah, they are some real freaks. I’ve posted some stuff here at Cry and Howl about that specific thing … but of course it matters not to liberals what Obama was/is … just “give me a free cell phone”!

2. christinewjc permalink
    October 20, 2012 11:55 am

What a great round-up of the awful truth about Obama!!

Hey Steve – have you seen the documentary by Dinesh D’Souza – 2016: Obama’s America? You NEED to see that movie!! I have done two blog posts about it at Talk Wisdom.

I think that the film is changing LOTS of minds (from positive to negative!!) about Obama! My husband said that the movie is now #7 on iTunes!!! It helps explain from whence all these “details” that are shared in your post about Obama actually came from! The end of the movie is quite chilling…

• October 20, 2012 12:17 pm

D’Souza’s documentary shows you clearly under whose tutelage Obama grew up under and influenced him. You need only see with your own eyes the path he followed from a young age so you understand why all that was just said about him is true.

• October 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Right you are Marianne. The guy John that comments on this blog fairly often refuses to see these things. His whole thing is Republicans and conservatives hate the poor, women, dogs, cats, and all the bizarre stuff Obama spouts off.

• October 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey Christine! Yeah, I went to see the film the day it came out and I agree with you. It confirmed a lot of the things I thought about Mr. Obama. The guy did a good job with that. I was very glad he escaped with his life! … well, for now.

• October 22, 2012 12:54 pm

So I am assuming you are all proud of yourselves – - – right?

• October 22, 2012 1:03 pm

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow sometimes.

3. Dixie permalink
    October 21, 2012 12:06 am

How did this man get into this highly demanding, respected position without everyone knowing about him? My youngest daughter told me in 2007 “mom this man is evil, he lies and is going to create havoc”. She was right! Now he’s having UN Observers throughout the United States at election places to protect the minorities in the are to not be harassed by the conservatives? So, he obviously had the Black Panthers intimidating people because he did nothing when the complaints came in. Oh please God, please make him go away.

• October 21, 2012 9:40 am

Hey Dixie! Hopefully Romney as president will slow the decay of America somewhat. Amen on God please make him go away.

• October 22, 2012 12:25 pm

You are speaking of the part that is left after the rest is “Harvested” and shipped to China, are you not?

4. christinewjc permalink
    October 21, 2012 11:50 am

I wanted to see the movie when it was in the theaters. But now that it is available on pay-per-view and DVD, I’m hoping that millions more will see it!!

Steve, do you think that voters who seen the movie is part of the reason for the rise of Romney in the polls? Romney’s successful debates and the BHO Admin. lies, corruption, and cover-up of the Benghazi terrorist attack and murders probably have something to do with it, too.

I just don’t trust the ObamaBorg Bots. They will do ANYTHING to cheat in this election. They are still trying to dig up dirt against Romney. I heard that rotten skag – Gloria AllRED – is supposed to put out some kind of “October Surprise” against Romney. Recall how she crushed Meg Whitman’s candidacy for governor of CA with the “illegal alien” housekeeper crap??

It is my prayer that Romney decimates Obummer in the Foreign Policy debate on Monday!

• October 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey Christine!
      I don’t know if the film is the reason for the rise in Romney support, but I think that anyone who sees it will not vote for Obama. Hmmmm. I haven’t heard about Ms. Allred (heh heh) doing anything and I wasn’t aware of the illegal alien thing with Meg Whitman … not that I can recall.
      If Romney is serious about taking Obama to the woodshed regarding foreigh policy all he has to do is get the number of fatalities since Obama took office and put it out there. “I got Bin Laden” means nothing.
      He will also need the testimony of the news lady who got raped in Egypt … she has been all over the news proclaiming Obama has been lyiny about Al Qaeda and the Taliban.
      There is no reason Romney can’t mop the floor with Obama’s record on this.

5. October 22, 2012 1:53 am

Now that was an awesome rant! It described O perfectly. Good find! :)

6. October 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Yes, he is President and thank God he is President! You don’t want to see the alternatives, I can guarantee you that!

• October 22, 2012 12:21 pm

I’ll guarantee Ambassador Chris Stevens would, but he’s not around to verify that.

• October 22, 2012 12:24 pm

The Ambassador gave his all for America! He is a hero! His memory deserves to be respected. His sacrifice needs to be remembered and honored. He does not need to be used to politicize anything or anyone.

• October 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Brother John, Ambassador Stevens didn’t “give” his life for all of America. Don’t insult me with your spin. He asked for and was refused protection multiple times and FEARED for his life. Even his mother is sick of the lies coming from Barack and Hillary and their ilk about her son’s murder. But to Obama, his death and the others just wasn’t “optimal”. You know … “Bummer it had to happen now”!

7. October 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Not all Republicans, darn it! Only the ones who run after the far right extreme – - – the signers of pledges against taxes and the obstructionists and that kind – - – but definitely not “all” Republicans! There are actually some great Republicans and I have had the privilege of knowing some of them and serving with a lot of them. I do not dislike Republicans! I do disapprove of what some of the crazier ones who have come on the scene have said and done – - – those whose words and actions remind me of anarchists and what not. Those who spout hateful, bitter, accusing rhetoric and who insinuate sometimes that guns are the answer to all our problems and other fringers like that – - -

But this definitely does not include all Republicans. Not by a long shot!

8. October 22, 2012 12:48 pm

I can tell you that all the Liberals I know who have seen the film feel an even greater resolve to vote for Obama because the film promotes – - – - a lie.

• October 22, 2012 12:50 pm

And what lie is that John? I didn’t see or hear any.