TGIF!

October 19, 2012

TGIF!

Well here we are. It’s Friday and in spite of Barack Obama, wacked out liberals, global warming, and reading some of the most ridiculous far left-wing drivel I’ve made it through another week. Speaking of “left-wing drivel” I read this statement and had to laugh:   I have noticed for a long time now that a lot of Republicans, Conservatives and other right wingers seem to labor under the delusion that  some or all of President Obama’s policies are one kind of “Socialist” or another and it has felt to me like some of the allegations made by the Right along these lines may even be fabricated to suggest that perhaps the President, himself, might be some kind of – – – socialist!

Now, we all have our own style but that’s a lot of sentence just to say “Conservatives and right wingers believe Barack Obama is a socialist”, but that’s just my way of thinking.  Just so there’s no doubt in the mind of that liberal, yes, Barack Obama’s policies are Socialist in nature and that by definition makes Barack a Socialist. Just sayin’.

I notice time and again that liberals go through great lengths to demonstrate how smart they are.  Okay, I admit they are! They’re really smart. I know, because they said they are.  So having established that let’s move on.

Wednesday, Bill Clinton gave a speech at a dedication ceremony for the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park in New York City. During that speech ol’ Bill says,  “… as all of you famously learned when I served as  president, my wife, now the secretary of State, was known to commune  with Eleanor on a regular basis. And so she called me last  night on her way home from Peru to remind me to say that.  That Eleanor  had talked to her and reminded her that I should say that.”

Eleanor Roosevelt died on Nov.  7, 1962.

Hmmmmmmmm … and liberals claim conservatives have a lock on lunacy?

I noticed as my adventures through liberal-ville take a toll on my brain that I can always find references to conservative news or blog sites as ” hate-mongering pieces of brainlessness”.  The description  (of conservatives) continues … “there seems to be no end to the utterly horrid, despicable, nasty depths some of them will go to demean, defame, denigrate and slander the President, the Democrats and all things Liberal.”

You know, like this kind of hate  …

Oh, my bad!  Those are liberals.

Well, I’m tired and I’m supposed to be working. Have a great weekend!

About these ads
  1. October 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Re: “… Speaking of “left-wing drivel” I read this statement and had to laugh:…”

My suggestion is that if you are interested, you can read the rest of that Liberal drivel at Blue Heart Chronicles, http://blueheartchronicles.blogspot.com/
    Might as well get the rest of the story as they say!

• The MAD Jewess permalink
      October 20, 2012 12:21 am

Just look at all of these people you associate with, Mr. Limey.
      Sick, demented, psychotic, bratty lunatics.

• October 20, 2012 9:44 am

Gee! It is so nice of you to acknowledge me again! I now feel like I am included in your company as well. That is very kind and considerate of you. Thank you.

• The MAD Jewess permalink
      October 20, 2012 10:37 am

Limey,
      Why are your ‘people’ threatening to murder a candidate for the presidency?
      REAL Americans don’t do that. I hear NO outcry from you.
      I HATE obama with a passion. With all of the fiber of my being, however, when a white supremacist came into a chat room in 2007, threatening to kill the anti-christ (BHO), I turned them in to the administrator and filed a report with the FBI.

YOU are just sitting back fighting us.
      Liberals: Koo koo, Koo koo

• AFVET permalink
      October 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Bratty lunatics,….I like that Jewess.
      John reminds me of the child that incessantly says,…’Hey mommy, look at me’.
      So does Obama.
      I am sick of it.
      I am looking forward to some adults in the White House.

• The MAD Jewess permalink
      October 20, 2012 6:21 pm

AF: They are bratty lunatics. Look at Steves friend, Limey for eg. He says *ZERO* about these people threatening to assassinate Mitt Romney.
      But, OH NO, if this was the moonbat-Messiah, BHO, he would be having a cow.
      Selective.
      They need to be more selective with their psychotropic meds, imo

• October 20, 2012 6:41 am

I read the post John. You still cough up this b.s. that conservatives lie about Obama being a socialist. He is a socialist John. If not, explain the following… And these are just a couple items. I could fill the page. But I probably write the answer we’re gonna get from you, because it doesn’t matter to you what Obama really is just as long as the government hand outs keep on coming in. In your writings you favor socialism as well as Obama. Even though the misery heaped on “the people”. Examples are world wide.

• October 20, 2012 9:43 am

I bet you just can’t wait to live in Right Wing World where every community will become a carbon copy of Freeport, Illinois can you?

• The MAD Jewess permalink
      October 20, 2012 10:34 am

Limey:
      REAL Americans want to live an AMERICA, again.

• The MAD Jewess permalink
      October 20, 2012 10:38 am

Instead of the bla bla bla Limey, refute what Steve is saying.
      Redistribution of wealth is S O C I A L I S T=Obama.

2. AFVET permalink
    October 20, 2012 2:41 pm

I wonder if Mitt Romney will need 45 czars ?
    I wonder if Ann Romney will need 25 ‘attendants’?
    I don’t think so.

3. October 20, 2012 8:26 pm

I cannot help it–I’m still aghast, appalled, and utterly dumbfounded as to the amount of illiteracy in this country. So much for the teachers’ union and Obama’s collusion. All of you right-minded folks realize, I hope, that if Romney is elected, we must continue the vigil. There is a great deal of mess in this country, and it came about due to complacency, apathy, and an extreme tolerance for what we knew in our hearts to be wrong. If we are going to truly get this country back, we have no other choice but to continue.