Barack Obama Is Guilty Of Treason

September 19, 2012

Treason: Violation of allegiance toward one’s country or sovereign, especially the
betrayal of one’s country by waging war against it or by consciously and
purposely acting to aid its enemies.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Folks, we are in very deep do-do. It goes way beyond jobs, the economy, gay rights, Obama care and all the other important issues we are concerned about here in the United States.  Know of a certainty, in spite of the media covering the seditious and treasonous actions of Barack Obama the time is at hand when gay rights, abortion, equal pay for equal work and even racism will seem trivial as issues.  They are important because the United States is still a sovereign nation in spite of Barack Obama’s promise to “fundamentally change the United States of America.” This is one promise he has worked diligently to keep. All others take a back seat to this one. This is the one that he knows if fulfilled … America as we knew her just a few years ago will cease to exist and those other issues will be mean nothing. Bluntly put, those issues will be dealt with severely according to Sharia Law.

I’m going to provide links to a couple of articles that every American, liberal or conservative, straight or gay, pro or anti abortion, male and female should stop right now and take the time to read.

PLEASE READ THIS ONE        AND        HERE IS ONE

Barack Obama is guilty of treason. He’s given direct aid and comfort to those that have murdered many Americans and vow to continue doing so. He’s invited the same people into the White House. He’s released from detention those that have murdered Americans. He has caused the overthrow of leaders of other sovereign nations facilitating the take over of those governments by the Muslim Brotherhood.

About these ads
  1. September 19, 2012 2:59 pm

When I got to this sentence – - -”Pamela Geller told Fox and Friends’ Tucker Carlson that…” I knew there was no sense in going any further.

No one believes this damnable Obama-hating Rightist Propaganda crap anymore except the few “Under Informed” who follow every wind and every herd heading for every precipice and, perhaps a few hollow-eyed conspiracists who have no other life except for stirring crapola. (Makes ‘em feel important, probably.).

• September 19, 2012 3:23 pm

You obviously didn’t read the first article John. People like you are a danger to America. Always bitching about rich people becaue you weren’t quite savvy enough to be one of them. Thinking it’s just to take from one group of people to give to others regardless of the consequences. Always falling for the lies told you by the likes of proven, documented liars like Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi. Yeah, proven, documented, certified liars and the lowest form of humanity of earth. Traitors and cowards. And they know that people like you that are willing to sell out their country for a handout will fall for a good speech anytime, all they have to do is say “it isn’t fair this guy has more than you” and you slobber like a dog looking at vomit, yet it appeals to him.
      Why don’t you brother John seeing you are the “informed one” tell the good readers why Barack Obama invites a terror organization into the White House. Why don’t you in all your wisdom and enlightenment tell us why Obama and company gave over a $Billion in tax payer’s money to the Muslim Brotherhood … as is seeking to write off the debt and give them more money … tax payers money. If you’re going to comment here John at least provide us with sage advice, instead of mindless blather and baseless accusations.

• September 19, 2012 8:58 pm

I think there is some projection going on here.

• September 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Sounds to me like a little projection going on here.

Talk to me after the election.

Repugs lost the last one and they may be well on their way to sticking their gold-plated feet in their mouths again.

If not…. kay serah!

Life goes on.

You are right about one thing – - – it is a waste of time to comment “Here” so why not do us all a favor and delete my comments?

• upaces88 permalink
      September 19, 2012 3:27 pm

John, it really is time to go have your meds changed if you can’t see all the damage he is causing to our country. OR, maybe you’re one of those people who post from Russia, or the UK who have no clue what is going on here.

• September 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Could be – - that would be the fantasy of a paranoiac for sure.

• September 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah, my meds! I have heard that kind of crap before – - on my own blog – - typical of the courtesy learned by a certain segment of the population – - -very respectful! Thank you.

I am not posting from Russia and I have served in uniform for more than 7 years and I know a real American when I meet one.

No problem there.

So, good luck with your hobby of assessing my personality.

I look forward to future installments.

Very entertaining.

• September 20, 2012 5:55 am

Well folks there you have it in a nutshell. I ask the enlightened one, Mr. Liming who claims I’m paranoid to explain why the coddling by Mr. Obama to the sworn enemy of America and what do I get … nada, nothing, zip, zero, zilch. He wore a “uniform” for 7 years and that means you know a real American when you meet one? Nidal Malik Hasan wore a uniform too … and to me you’re just as dangerous.

2. upaces88 permalink
    September 19, 2012 3:00 pm

I’ve always remembered this. Nikita Kruchev once said that (paraphrase) America will destroy herself from within.”

3. upaces88 permalink
    September 19, 2012 3:02 pm

He isn’t alone. The House and Senate should be charged with him. It was/is their job to stop him…they didn’t. We do have a legal remedy with teeth:

18 USC § 2382 – MISPRISION OF TREASON

USC-prelim
    US Code
    Notes
    Currency

This preliminary release may be subject to further revision before it is released again as a final version. As with other online versions of the Code, the U.S. Code Classification Tables should be consulted for the latest laws affecting the Code. Those using the USCPrelim should verify the text against the printed slip laws available from GPO (Government Printing Office), the laws as shown on THOMAS(a legislative service of the Library of Congress), and the final version of the Code when it becomes available.

Current through Pub. L. 112-90. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

It can be filed through two entities:

The Provost Marshall, and read below:

• September 19, 2012 3:40 pm

I couldn’t agree with you more. The corruption with the U.S. government is staggering. I often refer to the Congress as the Congressional Crime Syndicate. Everyone of them are responsible for Barack Obama squatting in the White House. Now they think they can get rid of him because of his lousy record. They let the “fox in the hen house” and he ain’t leaving. Same with all the media, liberal and conservative alike… they all know the truth of this fraud … yet said nothing. They actually defend him. it’s sickening. Then you have people like John Liming, who would sell out their mother and their country because they have such envy and hate towards successful people they can’t stand it. It’s perfectly alright if the government takes their money and give it to our enemies.

4. upaces88 permalink
    September 19, 2012 3:43 pm

It would take law enforcement, Military or some agency to do it. BUT! It can be done!
    No one in D.C. is going to do a thing.

• September 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Amen … but you can see how far law-enforcement officers get …
      Hello Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

5. September 19, 2012 6:53 pm

I’m afraid Law Enforcement won’t get to far, the military is going to hesitant, and that’s the last resort. If anyone knows how to get the momentum up the a little enail drive like the one we had for SOPA, except concentrate ‘em on Boehner and Reid.. they’d both develop bowel issues if they got hit with 1/2 million Impeach Obama emails in a day

6. September 19, 2012 10:12 pm

I’m not a Dem and most definitely not a Refib, but what a whack load of toilet bowl content left unflushed. The only way you’ll ever be able to promote your baseless load of intentional ignorant and warped beliefs is to cry and howl.

You’re groundless! Instead of attempting to chew words then spit them down gullible throats, work a little more on facts instead of misinformation, deceit, lies and fear mongering.

Enjoy your own thoughts…

Regards,
    BJA

• September 20, 2012 5:49 am

And who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting B.J. Anderson.
      “Groundless” … so to you if it walks and quacks, has a bill, wings, feathers and webbed feet, it’s a dog. Right.
      You and Mr. Liming are exactly alike as far as “groundless” is concerned. You visit this blog and spout off a bunch of nonsense claiming there are no facts … when that’s all there is here. Yet those dastardly little things really piss liberals off. It’s funnier than hell that you mention gullible, when people like Obama can feed you a line of bullshit and you eat it up without question. Now THAT is gullible.
      Have a nice day! :)
      Steve

• September 20, 2012 8:15 am

For ever so true I wrote in only words a simpleton regards. Nothing factual but simply a spewing of words.

And yet, you caught the bait and pointed it out. If you do indeed recognize mere words from a belief without any merit, why do you not recognize your own slanted viewpoint spewed out there without any proof or reason…just spewage.

If you truly believe the nonsense that Obama is behind all the nemesis of the Arab Spring threatening ‘America’s interests’ and that not one Refiblican would call him out (due to fear I suppose), as this article suggests you are the gullible one with perhaps a sprinkle of two or three nitwittedness.

The article gives no concrete basis; it’s just anyone’s viewpoint

I could give you some facts Obama has done that is a no-no like extending Bush’s (Un)Patriot Act or indefinite detention, but this route in attempting to say Obama is intentionally aiding and abetting Islamic terrorism is a genuine nut job.

Yepper, for you, our ‘Moslem president’ is not the same one that has stepped up drone attacks killing five times over more al-Qaeda leaders with 5% less civilian casualties than Bush ever did. Of course lest we never forget who did finish the job on bin-Laden. I’m quite sure the Koran toting president had nothing to do with that. We simply can’t apply credit where credit is due now can we; it doesn’t fit our agenda.

Just how dumb do you think most readers are…

Regards,
      BJA
      theponderinggulch

• September 20, 2012 8:40 am

Ah B.J. Anderson, how long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words? O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom. The problem with most folks that visit my humble blog site is they always attempt to “Bush” me not realizing that I loathe the man. He laid the ground work for Barack to step in and continue the destruction of the United States. So please don’t insult me with infantile statements.
      Because Mr. Obama is killing Muslims is supposed to mean anything? Muslims murder more Muslims than any other people … dalily. I’ll put forth the same question to you that I did with Mr. Liming:
      Why don’t you, seeing you are the “informed one” tell the good readers why Barack Obama invites a terror organization into the White House. Why don’t you in all your wisdom and enlightenment tell us why Obama and company gave over a $Billion in tax payer’s money to the Muslim Brotherhood … as is seeking to write off the debt and give them more money … tax payers money.
      I could fill this page with examples of Mr. Obama’s aiding and abetting Muslim terrorism. But let’s just start off with something simple.
      Readers are not generally “dumb”. There are some that have selective understanding …

7. September 20, 2012 9:41 am

You’re fairly cute there with yore opening statement…

Yeah, I suppose one could say more Moslems have killed Moslems just as well as one could say more Christians have killed Christians, although the statement is pointless and digressive. What does it have to do with the content of one leader killing enemy leaders…

Depending on their inclination, whether right-wingers concur with democracy elsewhere or not, misses the fact that whoever Egypt elected, it was truly the country’s first duly elected democratic election whether we agree with the outcome or not.

And yes, we had better pay attention in trying to promote communication. Egypt could be the first Arab speaking country without oil to become more of a power play in the Middle East, if, in these baby steps of democracy, it learns to walk upright. It only makes sense to aid them along the way and not turn Egypt into another America hating outpost, especially if we meddle in their affairs instead of promoting diplomacy in affairs.

Don’t be so warped Cry ‘n’ Howl in viewing the Middle East. The Arab Spring, along with individual freedom is opening up dignity.

Don’t confuse selective understanding with critical thinking; one can easily become bigoted, the other looks outside the box just as well.

And yes, readers can be dumb…it’s not just the reader, it’s also the content read and accepted as the truth.

Anyway, much obliged for the ‘informed one’ compliment.

Regards,
    BJA
    theponderinggulch

• September 20, 2012 12:08 pm

It is written to cease to hear the instruction that causeth thee to err from the words of knowledge. I however think it’s beneficial to try to reason with those I disagree with.
      Arab Spring. “Democracy”. Hardly. Every nation that has been taken by this so called Arab Spring is now under the Muslim Brotherhood who is implementing Sharia Law. Sharia Law is not a promoter of individual freedom and I see no dignity in being stoned to death or beheaded because of not being a Muslim or being gay or simply not being “Muslim enough”.
      It saddens me that you don’t take threats from the Islamists seriously. Personally I take it very seriously when I hear a Muslim leader say, “We believe one day the Flag of Islam will fly over the White House”. http://youtu.be/XvunxaAJo0Y
      So, when I see the president of the United States invite those sworn to the demise of Israel and America … I kinda wonder why the guy would do something like that. The same guy that said the Muslim call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”
      Now, I don’t care if he’s a Muslim. Note the word “if”. But I have a major problem, as should everyone that he is supporting with U.S. taxpayer’s money a group of people vowing to destroy the nation of Israel and seek to fly the Islamic flag over the White House.

8. September 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Oh I take any religious threat seriously. Just as well as I take conservative Islamic threats, I take Christian right-wing evangelical moral majority threats serious as well. They don’t scare me, but neither one do I want involved in my government. Keep religious out of my government and I’ll make sure government doesn’t creep into your Sunday school.

Mohamed Morsi is going to have to learn this as well and if he truly intends to pave the way for Egypt’s democratic future, I’m sure he will. He just did condemn the storming of the American embassy in Cairo.

Do you know any American Muslims…have you ever attempted to get to know and talk to at least one…

Most Egyptians and Libyans abhorred what happened. You lump all Moslems as conservative Islamic radicals. That’s the same mentality in Moslems in lumping Americans as all whacko religious tea baggers, blaming America for one individual’s ridiculous video clip.

Understand the individual, the culture, the religion first before you throw them out to the wrath of God’s ravages.

It appears you speak as a Medievalist, ya know…ye and thou kind of stuff; very effective.

Pals,
    BJA

• September 20, 2012 1:47 pm

I’m somewhat surprised by your reply as I thought you capable of a bit more intellectual integrity. Forgive me for being presumptuous.
      I realize that this is futile and it is written to go from the presence of a foolish man when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge, but I must say there is nothing even suggesting that I “lump” all Muslims into a category of violence and your suggestion that I do is offensive.
      So I’ll just leave it like this: I understand alot about the “religion of peace”. It behooves you to follow your own advice.
      Steve

• Serpentor permalink
      February 16, 2013 11:00 pm

America is “one nation under GOD”, you don’t like it, get the F OUT!!!

9. September 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Sure Stevie, I’ll leave you alone to your own bigoted vice. There are religions of peace but they’re certainly not those that believe in the Jewish God who had over four million directly or indirectly killed due to His anger, vengeance and jealousy. That includes of course both Christianity and Islam. And yes you do appear at least antagonistic towards Moslems. Your proposing that Obama should be tried for treason in aiding and abetting Islamic terrorists is one clue of your asinine insinuations. Even if Obama were Muslim in the land of supposed religious freedoms, then so what.

Christian literally means to be Christ-like. I’m quite sure that Christ would never have preached an inkling of the vile contempt you conjure and then hide under the pseudonym of ‘religion of peace.’

Oh and by the way I am a liberal but not only that, I’m a redneck liberal and wear the epaulet proudly. The greatest measure of any country’s greatness is in how well all its citizenry are taken care of. There is no one in this country that is deemed obsolete, whether it’s the 47% or anyone else, we all contribute. In replying to a previous question of yours, as a watermelon head liberal “why would I come to your site?” Well, you said so yourself in the bottom half of your article that this material is a must read for all, including liberals.

Truthfully though, take care of yoreself and perhaps one day we’ll meet on the other side.

S’long cry ‘n’ howl
    BJA

• September 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank you for visiting and I wish you only the best.
      And to return to the original point of this post … yes, I think Obama shoud answer for his actions:
      betrayal of one’s country by waging war against it or by consciously and
      purposely acting to aid its enemies

10. Carol Wolfe permalink
    October 1, 2012 11:28 am

we won’t have to worry about it after Israel is destroyed by a nuclear weapon! WE ARE NEXT IN LINE FOR ANNILATION!

• October 1, 2012 4:44 pm

Thanks for stopping by Carol! I don’t know about being annilated, but we for sure are top of the list for being destroyed from within.