Mitt Romney: “If you can’t beat Barack Obama with this record, then shut down the party”

September 15, 2012

It’s been bothering me pretty big-time that Obama could actually win this election. Personally, I don’t understand it. Any Republican should beat Obama. Yesterday I posted “I Just Don’t Get It” because I feel this guy should have been run out of office within weeks of moving into the White House. This guy should never have even gotten nominated in 2008 given his past associations. Now here we are again, after witnessing the biggest disaster of a president the U.S. has ever seen. Yet, we can’t shake this freak. There is no way this presidential race should even be close. I’ve felt for a while that Romney is going to throw the election. It appears to me that’s exactly what’s happening. Obama’s record on every issue is enough to get his ass ran out on a rail, but Romney and his campaign continue to play nice (hello John McCain) and continue to pussy-foot around with Obama. I think it’s all a show with Romney. There are several of my friends, AFVET,  Christine (Talk Wisdom), and Don E. Chute to name a few,  who read this blog that think Obama will lose in a landslide. I hope they are right, but I can’t see it.

Today, Laura Ingraham, on her radio show, said it better than I ever could:

“If you can’t beat Barack Obama with this record, then shut down the party,” Ingraham said. “Shut it down, start new, with new people because this is a  give-me election, or at least it should be. And the millions of dollars — I keep going back  to the million and millions and millions of dollars that are paid to these  political consultants election after election. We hire people who have lost  previous campaigns, that run campaigns that have failed, who have message  campaigns where the message fell flat — and they keep getting rehired. I don’t  understand that. I don’t know why those are the people you hire.”

“The numbers that came out on Friday show not only is there no recovery, but the  real unemployment rate is around 12 percent,” she said. “People have abandoned  all hope of getting a job. We have 400,000 people almost who quit looking for  work. That’s hope?”

Hat Tip and read more HERE @ THE DAILY CALLER

If Mitt Romney doesn’t win this election, I guarantee you he will be taking a dive.

About these ads
  1. dixie permalink
    September 10, 2012 8:56 pm

I agree, truly. This man has done so much damage to our country and with a smile on his face, it’s unbelieveable he even has the slightest chance of winning another four years.

• September 11, 2012 5:19 am

Yes ma’am … it is amazing this nation has been dumbed down far enough that an enemy of the United States is not just running the show … but he’s being welcomed back for another term.

2. donchute permalink
    September 10, 2012 11:39 pm

I’m going with the gut and the fact that this election mirrors the 1980 Reagan/Carter election so closely…I still feel that polls lie and people vote!…What would be the motivation to “throw…”take a dive” this election? Why would the center-right want to let this country go to s**t?

Have no fear…”WE CAN DO THIS!”
    PLU from SSF

p.s. Thanks for the mention!

• September 11, 2012 5:39 am

I hope you’re right brother! I just know when I’m after something I put forth all my energy. To me there are winners and losers and if one is going to win give it your all and anything goes. I don’t see that with Romney. Obama in reality has beaten himself … but Romney doesn’t use Obama’s own record, past associations, point out the damage or anything that’s obvious to just about anyone. Very much like McCain in ’08. “Don’t use Barack’s middle name, it’s offensive” … etc. He can’t be nice in this, because Obama certainly isn’t.

3. September 11, 2012 7:04 am

Truthfully I think all of you that made a comment on this page are racist. You don’t give the president credit for anything simply because he is a black man. I bet a lot of you thats making these comments are nothing more than poor white trash. the white race is offended about having a black president. I think your’e vote for mitt rommey just to get the black man out of the white house knowing all along that the plan that he have dont include you although you will fit in his plan prefect if youre in tje upper class like he is. ,I know its killing yal old clans people but get use to it because once again you wil have a black president so deal with it. We as black people have come a long ways nothing can stops us now. so why dont all of you white devils go down to the cementary dig old willie lynch up so he can tell yall what to do with us niggers. White peopleget over it. We did it once before and YES WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!! Just watch us work. As a black race we are going to stick togeher and put obama back and the white house where he belong. Overall i will say that it is so sad that its 2012 and we still got a lot of racist issues. I guess its never going to stop its ingraved in your souls. I feel sorry for the white race. I hope one day all of you will see fit to not look at color and see people for what they really are. If your heart isnt rite nothing is.

• September 11, 2012 7:13 am

And I think you’re making your comment BECAUSE he’s black … which makes YOU the racist.

4. September 11, 2012 8:18 am

I “m with you Lucy. YES WE CAN do this again. It’s not so much as tthe president not doing a good job it’s just the fact he’s not one of them. Look at all what President Bush did to the united state, he is the reason why everything is so messed up right now. Every time you put a Bush in you get a war. I don’t hear anyone saying anything about that. Why is it the Bush family has caused two wars whereas so many innocent young women and men were killed all over greed and oil and you never hear any one saying anything about that. I think that Bush and his father were the worst president we ever had in history. But simply because president obama is a black man you don’t want to give him credit for anything. Common sense would tell anyone that president obaama is a good president. I think it’s a blessing to have some one that understand what it’s like to struggle to lead our country. Think about this how would you understand a person struggling trying to make it if you never been there yourself. Everybody wasn”t born with a silver spoon in there mouth. I’m so happy for those that were bless like that. But at the same time i have to think about those thats barley making it in this world, president obama understands thats and so does a lot of you but your mean unkind sprit want allow you to say it Now when it comes down to unemployment in the united states this has been a problem that has reflected on every president that we have had. So its not fair to blame president obama for that. I find it hard to believe that your’e upset with president obama about the unemployment rate but you want to put some one in office that’s a lobbist. How messed up can one be. your lights are shinning in we do get the picture and as bad as i hate to say this it all about the color of the skin. I’m with you lucy all the way. . we will re-elect president obama !!! after all he has spent all four years trying to clean up the mess that Bush and Bush left behind. The next four years going to be all about obama. Its going to be his ball game watch him play. I hope mitt romney dont be dum enough to debate obama,, he will be eaten alive, he want last one round. And no romney isntt saying much about obama, i think thats a smart move for him dont you.

• September 11, 2012 8:35 am

Life is tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.

• September 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Finally we agree on something. lIfe is tough, but it will get better in time. As long as we put our trust in God we will be okay, just remember to always put him first. Now far as the remark you made calling me stupid thats fine. I’m not going to call you out of your name. I was teached to never down grade myself to the next person level. So if you think im stupid for what i believe in so be it we dont have to to see eye to eye ont this, after all i’ am a democrate and youre something else so we will never agree when it comes to the election.

• September 12, 2012 1:48 am

Tap the brakes lucy! You call me a ‘racist’ … and get indignant when I refer to people making their own lives tough being stupid? I think it’s “stupid” to think for a second that Barack Obama has done any thing positive for America or anything positive for the black race. He exploits his own race and he is a dispicable person for that alone.

5. September 11, 2012 8:34 am

Cry and howl what i said must be true. No I’m not a racisit at all i just believe in giving credit where credit is due unlike you. Hopdefully you will understand that giong from the cotton field to the white house is a great accomplisment for our race. Its something that makes us all very proud as black people. The only thing i’m seeing on this page is what obama hasnt done. Not one of you had anything good to say about him. I find it hard to believe that you woulndt say something positive about him, i know out of all he has done has helped you in some way if not you then maybe someone in your family or your neighborhood. But your hard heart just want let you speak the truth. Shame on you. One thing i can tell you president obama is a God sent man. I hope you believe that. Times have changed you and the rest of your race just going to have to accept that.Also this isnt a race thing to me its just all about the right person getting the right position. im a big fan of bill clinton myself. I think he did a wonderful job for President obama. What you think ?

• September 11, 2012 8:44 am

Okay, here’s something positive about Obama … he has a good jump-shot. That’s about all the positive stuff I can think of.
      However, I don’t think high employment is positive. I don’t think Fast and Furious is positive. I don’t think leaking classified information is positive. I don’t like the fact that gas prices have more than doubled. I don’t like the fact that American deaths in Afghanistan has risen more than two fold under Obama’s watch. I don’t like the fact that he said himself that he would cut the deficit in half before his first time is through … He’s doubled it. I don’t like the $6 TRILLION in debt added in less than four years by his policies. I don’t like the fact that his net worth was barely over $1 million when he took office and now it’s $11 million. (how’d that happen dear?) And I could literally fill this page with the ungodly stuff this guy has done, but why waste my time. You’re hung up on race. Unbelievable.
      Those are just a few of the things and if you notice there is not a word about his skin color. I happen to loathe Bush … all of them for reasons you should be able to find on this blog site. I don’t care what race the president is … but I do care about the United States. Perhaps you should be of the same mind.

• September 11, 2012 11:36 pm

A jump shot. I dont know wheater to laugh or cry when it comes to this comment. How much hatered do you harbor in your small little mind. You go on and on talking about what the president hasnt done without realizing where it started from. Thats the whole point youre missising where it started from.You put all the blame on president obama when it was already a maze before he took office. You seem to be keeping up with everything thats going on how did you manage to miss where all of whats going on now derived from, You no as well as i do that George Bush and his father is the reson why this country is suffering. just think about all the lives thats been lost all due to our former president bush. I hold him responsiable for 911 and the war that president obama had to resolve. but you still see fit to say that president obama hasnt done anything how mean can you be. . Now we got a good stong man in office thats making a differance and all you do is point out the negative things which nine times out of ten isnt right.You just been brain washed and scared with so much hate. And no im not hung up on race i just call it the way i see it. You people have made it plan and clear that you just dont want a black man to have this much power. If president Obama had did all these things you say he havent done YOu would still have a problem with him because he’s not one of you. What im saying i know its true none of you apperciate him as being the president and its so sad. But as i have already said get over it. We are going to win and this time when we do we going to paint the white house black just for you

• September 12, 2012 1:52 am

Okay, here we go … everything is Bush’s fault? I’ve already made myself clear on Bush …
      When Obama said out of his own mouth “I’ll cut the deficit in half in my first term” … and “If I don’t turn the economy around, I deserve to be a one-term president” … suddenly his words don’t matter? And I’m the brain washed one?

6. donchute permalink
    September 11, 2012 10:50 am

ethel and fred…lucy ricardo – Take a good long look in the mirror…what you see there is what you get!…He/She who spews the word “Racist”, is really the Racist themselves. I know I’m the farthest thing from a Racist…Cry and Howl has never shown to be a Racist…You all are such Racist’s that you can’t see the forest thru the trees…You aren’t open minded enough to see Barack Hussein Obama’s admitted “incompleteness”…He promised to be a “one term deal” if he didn’t do this, and didn’t do that…WELL HE DIDN’T!…and we just wish he would keep at least ONE of his PROMISES and LEAVE!…ethel, fred, and lucy…there is still time for you to open your eyes…and get your heads out of the sand…Place your vote for Romney and Ryan…for your own good, your children’s and your grand children’s [born now or yet unborn] good. Remember “WE CAN DO THIS!” as Marco Rubio said so well…’People come to America to GET AWAY from the policies that Barack Hussein Obama expouses.’ [paraphrased].

God Bless America!
    PLU from SSF

7. September 12, 2012 12:23 am

No he who hide behind words and wont say what he really want to say is a coward. Now you go to the mirror and look at yourself. None of you will admit the real reason why you dont want president obama instead you put him down beneath the earth and think no one can figure out what youre doing. But everything about this election reflects back. to racism. The only differance i see between president obama and all the other president we have had is the color of the skin. So i dont understand why evey little thing this man has done is pin pointed. Name one president that has delivered everything he said he could produce. President obama is just a man he cant perform miricals not with this country being torn all the way down from what old dumb george bush messed up. common sense would tell anyone that its going to take more than four years to get this country up and running. the entire four years that president obama has spent in office were dedicated to cleaning up the mess george bush left behind. You know as well as i do that president obama is a good president and mitt romney isnt bother about the middle class people why should he be.concern hes rich. what hes planning to do will only hurt the middle class people. No i do not approve of what mitt romney is talking about. i see him as being another bush. the only thing i can see come out of the deal if he win is probably another war. Lets just face it Mitt Romney is to dum to be president and his wife is to dum to be the first lady. So why do you think the people in america would want some one like that in charge. You tell old mitt romney to stay in his place. HE’S not going to win so just prepare yourself for another 4 years with the best man President Barack hussien obama. I noticed that you didnt refer to him as president in you say youre not racist, But guess what… its the little things that you do that people noticed. Well God bless you. I would tell you that im going to pray for you and your race to get better with your racist issues but im not going to do that because God knows my heart so i cant cut corners with him. but i will say this to you dont mess around in lose your soul over foolishness. oh i almost forgot to mention this. i know you were being funny when you made the statement about me voting for mitt romney well im not being funny when i tell you if one vote from me will help him win he want get it from me.

8. September 12, 2012 7:36 am

Regradless of what you say cry and howl I still see you as being a racist. Its not so much as romney being the right man for the job, its just the ideal of having some one that looks like you sitting in the white house. It is so sad that you cant speak not one kind word about this man. All you see is what you want to see. Yes Bush did make a mess of things. And yes of course its going to be a tough job trying to get the united states back up and running strong the way it should be. Im not trying to shot no one down but the lease you can do is tell the truth. you go on and on about the same thing. I dont go in a lot of detail about what president obama has done or what he hasnt done. Niether do i say that much about mitt romney eventhough it does concern me to know that you got some one that want to lead the country but you send jobs outside of the unite states. I think thats something that we all should be concern about. You also need to think about the older people that have paved the way for us. They really do need good health care because they have so deserved that. Why would you want to see their health care down graded to a voucher. I see that you have no heart. I know that everyone is entitled to vote for who they want but at the same time we shouldnt be so selfish and only think about what we can get out of the deal. Think about the little people. God bless you!!!!

9. September 14, 2012 2:24 am

I agree with Mr Chute. I think voters are playing their cards close to the vest this time and telling the pollsters they’re “undecided,” or even that they’re going to vote for the squatter in the WH. They see what the media does, they see what jerk trolls do on blogs, they see how libs behave and don’t want to deal with their horrible whining attitudes on top of everything else they have going on in their lives. Sometimes you just ignore the brats when they’re having fits. Sometimes you tell them that yes, you’re getting them a pony for their next birthday, just to make them shut up, lol. ;)

• September 14, 2012 3:34 am

Of course you would agree with Chute. And probably Willie Lynche and all of the Jim crow rules. Too bad for you and the rest of the CLAN the man you called a SQUATTER will be squatting for you once again for four more years. Mitt romney playing his cards all wrong. Some one need to Tell him to shut up and take notes. You would think he learned a lesson by letting clint eastwood make an idoit of himself. Oh well……. just keep on putting the icing on the cake, He’s not going to win anyway!!!!!!

• September 14, 2012 7:02 am

Hello Lucy, I havent been on this blog for a while. I been visting some of the other blogs. I havent been been leaving any comments just reading so much negative stuff about our president. What really shocks me so much is the little racist slurrs that I have been seeing so much of. You know its real embrassing to see black people trying to fit in where they dont belong like Mia Love. If only she would take time out to visit some of these blogs I believe she would be ashamed of herself. Under know circumstance could I ever be a sell out like her. I like the way you been handling yourself lucy. You have done a wonderful job standing up for our president. We need more people like you. You made so good strong points about president obama and i personally like what youre doing. I also agree with you calling all of them racist, because they are just what youre calling them and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. I think its bad when you can only give the president credit for ome thing and thats a jump shot. How low can you go. TRUE COLOR and thats all i can say. .

• September 14, 2012 7:08 am

I’m sure Obama will win Lucy. Eastwood didn’t make a fool out of himself … He hit a home run, calling Mr. Obama out on his empty promises. I know already Romney and the Republicans are going to throw the election and Barack and Michelle can continue living larger than they’ve ever known, at your expense. People like you are laughable. Obama and team laugh at you as after all your comments you haven’t made one point of anything favorable he’s done for the naiton. not one. Only claiming I and my readers are racist, when Obama exploits his own race for his own gain.

• September 14, 2012 3:06 pm

I really pity you, lucy. You’re so ashamed of your own opinions that you can’t even get a real blog and share them, no, you have to reduce yourself to being a troll on other people’s blogs, and using the name of a fictional joker to do it – only demonstrating how big of a joke your own ideas are.

I wasn’t speaking to you, I was speaking to the owner of this blog, and please don’t be so rude as to try to interrupt me again.

10. 1ST LADY permalink
    September 14, 2012 9:19 am

RACISM – A BELIEF THAT RACE IS THE PRIMARY DETERMINANT OF HUMAN TRAITS AND CAPACITES AND THAT RACIAL DIFFERENCES PRODUCE AN INHERENT SUPERIORITY OF PARTICULAR RACE. (DISCRIMINATION) ONE QUESTION FOR CRY/HOWL, DONCHUTE, DARCSFALCON, AND DIXIE… R U RACIST????

• September 14, 2012 9:25 am

In a word … no.
      Demonstrate your definition by anything said on this blog stie if you believe otherwise.

• donchute permalink
      September 14, 2012 9:53 am

NO I am not a racist…as I stated way ^up^ there…Do me a favor ethel and fred and lucy…prove that YOUR NOT RACIST. Because I have a feeling that you have a inherent dislike, if not hatred for Caucasian folks…

Plus from ya-alls comments I have a distinct feeling that you are not even ‘real’ and your just trying to put one on for US. I say that because usually those who comment on high quality blogs such as Cry and Howl aren’t so ignorant of the facts and history…

That’s all for now folks…PLU from SSF

• September 14, 2012 10:10 am

Yes Don, it’s time we called out the race baiters for what they are. Thanks.

• September 15, 2012 1:10 am

Donchute, No !! under no circumstances am I racist. I do not hate anyone, but you been reading this blog the same as i have. I just dont like the fact that all you can only come up with is negative stuff about the president. I havent even seen not once where you, are any of your readers have referred to the president as PRESIDENT. None of you will give him credit for anything. The only thing Im reading and gathering here is racisim. And it is not so much as what has been said BUTwhat hasnt been said. I feel that we all are suppose to take a stand for what we believe in. I believe in our president. I feel like the same way you and your readers can drag him down and bury him. i CAN pick him up… dust him off and give him his credit for what he has done. I never said that president obama was prefect. No president is. But it just wouldnt kill any of you to give credit where credit is due. What do it look like knowing that the president has done lots of great things and your reader cry and howl gives him credit for a jump shot. what do you think about that? With all thats been said here about president obama how else should a person think about this. You asked me to prove that Im not a racist. Well I can do that but I want you to go first.

11. September 15, 2012 12:29 am

Ok cry and howl, just for you since you said that I havent made any points of anything favorable president Obama has done for the nation. Here are a list of things right off the top of my head that he has done. Just to name a few.

He saved the collaspe of the american automotive industry (FACT)
    He shifted the focous of the war from Iraq to afghanistan and put emphasis on reducing terrorism( where it should have been all along) (FACT)
    My favorite: He won the Nobel Peace Prize (FACT)
    He made education a national priorrty by putting emphasis and money behind new ideas like charter schools, BUT… speaking directly to school children in telling them they have to do thier part. (FACT)
    He responded with great compassion and leadership to the earthquake in hait.(FACT)
    He set a timetable for exiting iraq and brought the troops home.(FACT)
    He passed the Lilly Ledbetter act……equal work….equal pay !!! (FACT)
    He also signed the healthcare reform law. (FACT)

Now if thats not enough information let me know. The whole time I was typing these things the only thought in the back of my mind was why is it you and your readers want give the president credit , the only answear that popped up was simple. You know why and so do the other readers that think like you. None of you come out with the N… word but that is what its all about. You say Im hung up on race … thats not true but even if it was true wouldnt you agree that i have the right to be. After reading your slanders and feeling your anger and your hate for the president makes me sick. I think it is pitiful for one person to hate another because of the color of the skin. Its also sad to hate a different race because they are not ivory white. No one is responsiable for thier color . Now the same way i posted all of these nice things about our president I could simply do the same thing for Mitt Romney only not so nice. NO… I dont want Romney for president but IM not going to try in bury him under the earth like you and your readers do president obama. And far as when it comes to how the president and the first lady are living off my expense in the white house thats fine, I’ll rather give it them. Sure dont want mitt and ann to have it. Make sure that you keep in mind that Barack and michellle as you call them will be enjoying your money too, oOUCH!!! I bet that hurt. Last but not lease let me say this, Clint eastwood SKITT was just a poor decision made by the GOP at all levels. From my understanding George Soros paided eastwood to potray himself as a senile, old repubilican. (FACT) It was an offer he couldnt refused. They should have saved that money and asked you. If you call what eastwood did hitting a home run… old well youre just as bad off as he is. Poor man looked like he was performing a clown act. My final though for you is YOU ARE A RACIST!!!! I thank God You and your readers dont no where i live. I ‘ll probaly have crosses burning front and back by now. Some things never change but its never to late as long as you have breath in your body.

• September 15, 2012 6:44 am

Thank you for providing that information Lucy. However it behooves you to do just a little research into the benefits for America these benevolent acts that Mr. Obama has bestowed upon this nation. Let’s take a look …

“Saved the auto industry” … http://cryandhowl.com/2012/05/06/china-the-crown-jewel-in-the-general-motors-universe/

“Shifted the war from Iraq to Afghaniston” … Under Bush (who I happen to loathe) 630 U.S. troops were killed in Afghanistan in 86 months. Under Obama in far less than 3 1/2 yrs. 1,486 have been killed … why is that?

“He won the Nobel Peace Prize” … Still scratching my head on that one. It was awarded and he had been in office for 12 days. A “fix”? Nah …

“Education” … While Mr. Obama’s children attend the best schools in the nation … his $3+ TRILLION budget provides zero dollars for school vouchers so that poor children can have the opportunity to attend private schools (like his kids). He spoke to children directly … and??? http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204883304577223290975405900.html
      His
      And while we’re on the subject of education do your own research on Kevin Jennings, Obama’s director of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools. A quality guy to protect our kids.

“Ledbetter Act” … good one … http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/05/democrats-focus-on-equal-pay-issue-while-obama-white-house-pays-women-less/

“Obama Care” … if you think this is a good thing I’m not even getting into it … tell you what, here in one sentence:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My “hatred” for Obama makes you sick??? I hate what the guy is doing to this nation. I don’t give a rat’s a$$ what color he is … I can’t stand G.W. Bush just as much as Obama. They both are snakes and enemies of America… white or black.
      What makes me sick is people like you that fawn over a racist faux president and buy into anything that comes out of his mouth … and you buy it because the guy is black. You voted for Obama because he’s black and you’ll vote for him again only because he’s black. You people are the racists and that my dear is (FACT).

• September 16, 2012 4:30 am

Thihk I will start with this…….Mitt Romney’s Campaign Slogan ”KEEP AMERICA AMERICAN” was the driving theme of the KU KLUX KLAN in the 1920s. The Slogan was the RALLYING CRY for groups seeking to intimidate and TERRORIZE Black, Jewish and Gay people throughout the united states. And yes of course mitt romney knew the slogan had an ugly past in american histroy but little did he care.
      Now you tell me WHO would want some one like that in charge of our
      country? I see that you will go through any lenght to take points that President Obama has scored and The man that you are supoorting cant seem to keep his feet out of hot water. ;;AIM FIRST” ” DONT SHOT”. How dum can you be!!! You need to consider the mistakes that mitt romney is making. Just imagine what it would be like if he became president.( What a nightmare) Just for the record I just so happen to loathe mitt romney. This guy doesnt stand for anything but RACIST SLOGANS. Although I do admire the fact that he’s out in the open with himself unlike you. To answear your question NO!! your hatered for President Obama dont make me sick. It only proves what I have been saying. I feel sorry for you. Now to speak on the issue about the war…G,W. Bush started this war….How many of the U.S. Troop were killed under his care? I think that all blame should be given to bush for all of the lives that were lost over non sense.Dont shift the blame on President Obama for that. Do you think this country would have been in any better shape if Mccaine had won in 08. I personally dont think so. I dont think he could have done any better than president obama. Overall I think the president has done well considering the mess G.W. Bush left behind. And No I didnt vote for the president because of his color. I voted for him because he was the best man for the job. Like it or not….MY CHOICE!!!! I also think you need to know this. I dont have to share what I have researched and learned about the president. Thats a keepsake for me. I dont see you airing any dirty laundry on mitt romney and its plenty of it. But thats your keepsake.
      You play real dirty but after all said in done we will see who walks away with the prize Take care and may God always bless you!!

P.S.. Do me a favor…., I see you are good at making a mess, why dont you help romney come up with a better slogan. The one he have should be a great embrrasment to your race.

YES WE CAN !! YES WE CAN!!! (smile)

• September 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Like I said … you’re voting for Barack Hussein because he’s black … well, half black … be sure you vote for the correct half.
      And how has he thanked the black community?
      Unemployment nearly 20% … a twenty five year high. He’s good at setting records. But he’s black, so he must care …
      this is from nearly a year ago and it’s worse now…

It’s laughable you’re sucked into campaign slogans … How’s “Hope and Change” working for you? It ain’t that’s why it’s gone now and he’s replaced it with a socialist one. “Forward” … into the abyss of misery.

12. james permalink
    September 15, 2012 7:47 am

here we come racist america-2012??????????????????

13. September 18, 2012 4:28 am

Question for you cry and howl? Do you rememeber who the president was before president obama? What was the unemployment rate looking like before president obama became president?What i am trying to say is you need to consider looking at where all of this started. All fingers point directly BACK at the former president G.w. Bush, the man that caused the nation nothing more than pain, suffering and sorrow. No president on the face of this earth can top that record. If you cant see that youre blind in every way. You have done everything except nail president obama to a cross wiithout consideration. If I was you I would be ashamed of myself. I wouldnt want anyone to know that I had that much hate in my heart. Do you believe theres a God above that you will answear to?
    Now lets talk about his middle name ”HUSSIEN” which was his grandfather’s first name. The name of Arabic Orgin, Which means ”GOOD” OR” HANDSOME ONE”…So youre not degrading him or no one else by using his middle name No big deal. But you would do us all a favor if you would choke on it.
    You are so convinced and you try to convince whoever that the unemployrnent rate is a downfall for president obama, but at the same time you got a candidate thats known for providing jobs to people in other countries instead of the U.S.How do you think thats going to help the american people? It want under no circumstances…Therefore the unemployment rate will continue to grow. probably even higher. you and your readers are such deceitful people. You try to make the president look like he is a deceitful man, when the person youre supporting along with yourself are the deceivers..
    And Yes again I will call you a RACIST! Because you are and youre doing a good darn job.
    Truthfully the only thing that really makes you sick about the president is the color of his skin. All the rest of this cock and bull youre talking about is nothing more than” BULLSHIT”.And you know it.
    Just to set the record straight since you mention this.. I will be voting for the black side of the president. I believe its the the strongest side. Whatever it takes to keep him and Michelle in the white house.You and your race are so hung up on the fact that we as black people voted for president obama because he’s black. Not True by a long shot. We voted for him because he meet the qualification that it takes to be a president. He has proved himself worthy. President Obama is one of the best presidents we have had since the Kennedys. and dont let us forget about Former president Bill Clinton. Presidrnt Obama has done a great job. You might as well accept that. I find it so hard to believe you would make a statement about voting for the right half. And you say youre not a racist, youre so laugable. Do you even know what a racist is? You keep telling on yourself time after time. Youre nothing more than SCUM!!! Get yourself some help and take mitt romney the mormon with you. Here’s a number that will help you with your Hatered for other races. 713-419-1283. All calls are free and conifidential. Can you say President Obama. (smile)

• September 18, 2012 5:55 am

“SCUM” !! MOI??
      You cut me deep Lucy! Okay, tell me of one job Mr. Romney provided for anyone living abroad. One, backed up with a real link to your source. How about I demonstrae Mr. Obama’s method of killing jobs in the U.S. and making sure he bolsters jobs for foreigners. G.M. bailout … nice … G.M. used the bailout money … tax payers money to build plants in China. 7 out of every 10 G.M. cars are built abroad. Oil drilling and exploration by the U.S. … Obama shut that down destroying 10’s of thousands of U.S. jobs. … Yet provided Billions of dollars to shore up exploration and drilling in the Gulf for Brazil.
      I could go on but I perceive Mr. Obama could rape a 10 year old and you would think he is justified … because he’s black and maybe under a little stress.
      Mr. Barack Hussein Barry Soetoro Obama Jr. I noticed he didn’t want anyone using his middle name during the 2008 campaign, so I’m not the one degrading his name. He sure showed a little defensiveness back then.
      Thanks for the number but I don’t need it.

14. September 18, 2012 6:42 am

SCUM!!!!! YES YOU MY LOVE!!!!!

15. September 18, 2012 10:13 pm

News for did mitt romney send jobs out of america to …

ABC NewsPresident Obama’s jab at Mitt Romney: ‘All you’ve done is send [China] our jobs’
    Washington Post (blog)‎

P.S. if this is not enough information, let me know !!!

• September 19, 2012 4:10 am

Hmmmmmm … I’m wondering what jobs Mitt Romney sent to China? Barack said it; it must be true. Let me know.
      I’m sure it wasn’t the “shovel ready” jobs … that we had, then we didn’t …

16. September 19, 2012 5:25 am

I will post the link later … I do have it but for some reason my computer is not acting right. I look foward to not disappointing you cry and howl. God bless you and have a great morning!!

• September 19, 2012 5:35 am

You’re up early Lucy! Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to being disappointed as well. I hope you have a good day as well dear lady.

17. September 26, 2012 1:21 pm

this is one fact Bush was losing 700.000 jobs a month when he left office forecloses where up banks where closing and got sold to Wells, Chase and Barclay bank you lost 40% of your 401s under Obama you have got most of this back wall street is back up to 13.000 my 401 is up by 46%.I wil vote for Obama

• September 26, 2012 2:14 pm

First of all Ken be sure when you state something as “fact” that it really is “fact” because if the content of your statement isn’t “fact” you look silly and kinda dumb.
      Now for your lesson of the day … November and December of 2008 were the only months in over 70 years to have job losses in excess of 500,000. The 700,000 job loss a month is pure fabrication …
      just because the media lets Obama and his ilk get away with making false statements, you can’t do that here at Cry and Howl and not have the light of truth shine on you. I know that could be embarrassing … hold it … embarrass a liberal … nah, my bad!
      Final lesson, when you include 5 or 6 different thoughts in one sentence … it makes you look even dumber, so I can see the real reason you’re voting for Obama.

Which of these people in this interview are you?

• September 27, 2012 3:49 am

Thank you Ken I’m with you !!! I’m glad someone on this blog will admit the truth. God bless you ken!! Now cry and howl do you think ken is voting for president obama because he is black as you have accused me of doing so? Who really cares about what howard stern has to say . Last I heared he was just a confused drug addict that will never get no respect.ur doing worst then mitt romeny. You love posting links are whatever you think that will make the president look bad. But truthfully youre only making yourself look bad. Just from reading your comment you sound so angry. Is because ken is a white man and hes voting for obama? Also dd you refer to hm as being dum for the same reason? Please answear this queustion…. How can anyone support a man that have NO compassion for the POOR?

please answear with honesty. Keep in mind that poverty has no color. You made a
      satement eariler on this blog about me voting for president obama because he is black, I want to pose that same question to you…are you voting for mitt romney because he is white? Im not going into no detail but havent he said some things that make you think that he really doesnt care for about 47% of the american people do you think thats fair? I cant tell you how to resond to what i have written but i would love to hear what your heart has to say. And please keep in mind that it wasnt meant
      for everyone to be rich. But,God bless those that are. I see you keep your gun loaded at all times. youre such a laughable little lady. Have a great day!!

Team Obama here !!!!

• September 27, 2012 4:37 am

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy … First I’m not a “little lady”. (see “about”) 2nd, Ken is not voting for Obama because he (Obama) is black. He’s voting for Obama because he claims his 401k is doing well. (like that’s going to last) So, what we have here are two people voting for Obama … one because he’s black which by definition is racist … the other because his 401k is doing okay. Neither one of you even consider the massive debt Barack is piling on our children and grand children. The unsustainable debt he’s mounting which will soon bankrupt the United States … and neither of you consider that when the nation collapses financially Ken’s 401k plan will be gone and it won’t make much of a difference what color Obama is.
      The Howard Stern video has nothing at all to do with Howard Stern (and look who’s talking about drug use. I seem to recall Obama has a problem with that as well) … is has everything to do with just how ignorant Obama supporters are, which if you bothered to listen to the interview you would realize that. Both you Lucy and Ken are selfish and racist. Period. Lucy, you are a fraud just like Obama.

18. September 27, 2012 7:44 am

You still didnt answear the question. Once again I will ask the same question.. HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT SOMEONE THAT DOESNT HAVE ANY COMPASSION FOR THE POOR?
    And youre voting for mitt romney because he is white so whats the difference? Mitt Romney IS NOT GOING TO WIN. Howard Stren is a addict no doubt about it, his talk show should have been banned some years ago. His show is nothing more than filth and garbage. you will stoop to any level to try and disgrace the president. Youre no better then the ignorant people that started that bogus rumor about the president. using drugs. Nobody can prove that. you need to stop believing eveything you read in the tabliods. you know that stuff is written by sick minded people that dont have anything any better to do. hmmm… you might be one of the writters well I wouldnt put it past you. I see Youre smart enough not to mention that mitt romney was convicted for a rape charge and sexual harrassment charge back in the 80s. guess you to busy disrespecting president obama. As you can see fat girl everybody got a secrets even dear old mitt. The only reason why you called ken a racist is because youre disappointed that one of your own color is actually voting for the best man and you cant stand it. Well to bad for you. Of coure you will call obama supporters ignorant which is so wrong of you. You cant get upset with people because of who they want to support and vote for. We have the right to vote for whoever we choose. no one is mad at you for making such a poor choice. you need to learn how to respect the next person decision before you jump the gun and call someone ignorant. You really do need to apologize for that especially to ken. Your hatered has made you bitter. If you dont do something with all that hate its just going to continue to eat away, You keep talking about the debt .. well heres what Im going to do each and everytime you say something about the debt, the unempolyment rate, ect… Im just going to continue to remind you that it was one of your kind that left this mess behind. You will never give president obama credit for anything but let the truth be told he has made a remarkable difference since he has been president like it or not its the truth.{ Fact} Now Im waiting on you to answear that question. Dont avoid it this time. I just want to see what kind of person you really are.. but . wait .. dont tell me let me guess… youre a racist just like mitt. How about that. And / im no more a fraude then you are. I am a descent human being the same as president obama. You make me sick !!!

TEAM OBAMA !!!!!

19. September 27, 2012 8:05 am

I SEE THAT THIS IS GETTING UGLY. BUT FROM THE LOOKS OF IT , ITS PROBABLY GOING TO GET WORST AFTER THE ELECTION. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT COME TO THIS SITE TO DISREPECT ANYONE. I JUST FIND IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE HOW HATEFUL SOME PEOPLE CAN BE.. IM NOT A RACIST UNDER NO CIRCUMSTACES, THERES NO WAY I COULD BE , I HAVE A ARRAY OF COLORS IN MY FAMILY IN I LOVE THEM ALL DEARLY. IT SADDENS MY HEART TO KNOW THAT THERE IS SO MUCH HATERED IN THE WORLD. ESPECIALLY TOWARD ONE MAN OUR PRESIDENT. I PRAY THAT ONE DAY A CHANGE WILL COME. GOD BLESS YOU CRY AND HOWL…IM GIONG TO ALWAYS SAY SOMETHING NICE TO YOU REGRADLESS. I DO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, YOURE SO CAUGHT UP IN POLITICS AND HATING OBAMA YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WAY. POOR LITTLE FAT YOU!!!

• September 27, 2012 8:21 am

I’m not sure if you’re commenting on the right blog site dear lady. I’m certainly not fat … actually I’m somewhat “studly” for my age. Please don’t feel sorry for me … I don’t need it.

20. September 27, 2012 8:07 am

I KNEW YOU WERE WAITING ON A COMMENT. YOU JUST LIKE A DOUBLE BARREL SHOT GUN WAITING TO FIRE. YOURE SOMETHING!!!

• September 27, 2012 8:26 am

My dear Lucy, I have a job that requires me to sit in front of a computer (actually three) all day … for up to 17+ hours a day. I’m not sitting here “waiting on your comment” … I try to reply to all comments if possible, but my rich boss expects me to actually do some work around here to earn what he pays me (the bastard!) … so I don’t always get to all the comments … but today is somewhat slow here at work.
      I hope you and your family have a good day.

21. September 28, 2012 3:45 am

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING NICE TO ME. HOW AMAZING!!! AND THANK YOU FOR NOT MISSING ANY OF MY COMMENTS. GOD BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEART, YOU HAVENT MISSED A SINGLE ONE. WE ALSO SHARE SOMETHING IN COMMOM, MY JOB REQUIRES 12 HOURS OF MY UN-DIVIDED ATTENTION SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER AND SECURITY CAMERAS, WHAT A DRAG!! I WELL ENOUGH OF BEING NICE TO YOU. IM MORE THEN CERTIAN YOU WILL MAKE ME ANGRY BEFORE THE WEEKEND PAST. HAVE A GREAT MORNING CRY AND HOWL.

• September 28, 2012 5:41 am

Oh come on Lucy. We might disagree on some topics … well, many topics but I know you’re a good person. So let’s just agree to disagree and be friends. And it’s Friday … and I think I just might get the weekend off, don’t know for sure yet.
      Enjoy your weekend Lucy.

22. November 3, 2012 7:56 am

Good morning cry and howl, its been a minute since I visted this blog. I been working long hours. Just trying to make all I can make. I hope you have been doing ok and hopefully you wasmt in the area where sandy hit. My heart and prayers goes out to all that was. Well we are down to the last days of this election. From the look of it… its going to be a very close race. I cant wait until this is over… regradless of who wins. This is the worst election I have seen in my entire life. You know its bad when you hear a 4 year old (ABBIE) say shes tired of it. I do understand that babys feeling. poor little thing made the news. Tuesday is going to be a big night.. whatever way the table turns I pray that we will find peace within ourselves and have respect for whoever is elected. One thing we should keep in mind is….. GOD is ruler over all… after all said in done ..God bless you and have a great day !!!

• November 3, 2012 8:52 am

Good morning to you Lucy! I’m delighted to see you return. I was thinking about you the other day, just kind of wondering how you’re doing. I surely hope you and your family are well. I live in Ft. Worth, Texas so the hurricane isn’t a problem here. I like you am very concerned for the people there though. I find it very disheartening with some of the human “unkindness” going on there, some of the things I’ve been reading saddens me immensely. Yes ma’am I’m ready to get this thing over as well … regardless of who “wins”.
      Thank you very much for visiting again and know that you are always welcome here. I consider you one of my friends. We may be “wired differently”, but I know a good and genuine person when I “see” them … and that’s you.
      Enjoy your weekend with your family and take good care.
      Steve

23. December 1, 2012 11:56 pm

Hello cry and howl I been missing you, just havent had time to write you. I been busy with work but have slowed down now. a lot has happen since the last time we spoke. My brother is very sick. Hes havent been feeling well for a while now. we got a bad report from the doctor about a week ago. Im so devasted with whats going on with him. IM praying day and night for a better report for my brothers health. I asked that you pray for my brother aswell his name is larnell. all prayers are appreciated. I do thank you for the kind words you spoke in your last comment. Im glad that we are past all the politicis and can now see fit to call each other friend. Well take care and enjoy your family and friends. God Bless you!!!

• December 2, 2012 10:00 am

Good morning Lucy! As always it is very good to hear from you. Yeah we vented our differences over politics and came away as friends and that is one thing I love about being just regular people. It is simply a heart condition and I suspected you have a tender heart all along.
      I’m very saddened by the news concerning your brother. I’ll surely be praying for him and I’ll let my friends here know as well. I have many good Christians that visit here regularly.
      I’ve been pretty busy at work as well, and I was pretty sick this past week myself but couldn’t really take off. I’ve got a weird kind of job that pretty much demands my presence but I suppose it could be much worse.
      Well my dear, I’ll let you get busy and I will be praying for you and all your family. Take good care and write when your can. Let me know if how Larnell is doing. Bye for now.
      Steve

24. June 1, 2013 4:26 am

Hello Cry and Howl, I was just sitting here at work and you came across my mind. I hope everything has been going well for you and your family, far as me, well… I been doing ok. not the best but thank god not the worst either. I dont have much time on my hands right now but I just wanted to let you know that I havent forgotten you. I sure hope you see this message. I Hope you have a great day. God bless you !!!

always,
    Patricia

• June 1, 2013 3:56 pm

Hey Patricia! It’s so good to “see” you. I’m glad you’re doing okay and things are okay with me here in Texas as well. Just working a lot and trying to stay out of trouble. Please visit again soon. I look forward to your comments. You always add immense charm to everything here.

1. “How could this happen in a country we helped liberate, in a city we helped save from destruction?” « Cry and Howl