9/13/2012 …

September 13, 2012

I don’t have the energy to express what I feel about what happened in Libya. It just makes me sick that this freak is still squatting in the White House, golfing, playing basketball, partying with his rapper friends while Americans are being murdered by his Muslim pals.

Mission: President Barack Obama is set to deploy a team of 50 marines to Libya  after a bloody attack. The elite team will be sent to guard the compound in  Benghazi which was left ravaged by firebombs during the attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Ol’ Barack is sending in the troops to “guard the compound”. Good move Barack! But I suspect it’s just a tad late for that …

Mail Online:   Obama is set to provide ‘all necessary resources’ to safeguard diplomatic  personnel worldwide …

In a statement, Hillary Clinton said : ‘I had  the privilege of swearing in Chris for his post in Libya only a few months ago.  He risked his own life to lend the Libyan people a helping hand to build the  foundation for a new, free nation.’

Translation:  “I had the privilege of sending Chris into a place I knew would explode in violence and he’d get killed there. Mission accomplished!”

Cartoon By: A.F. Branco

About these ads
  1. AFVET permalink
    September 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Rush just reported that the Marines defending the embassy were not allowed live ammo per State Department orders.
    Obama just ordered more Marines to further enhance the security in our foreign embassies.
    Are they supposed to defeat the enemy by sheer brute force ?

• September 13, 2012 1:21 pm

I noticed that and “tweeted” about it. I guess harsh words at ten paces!

• AFVET permalink
      September 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Harsh words at ten paces.
      How about getting the troops out and presenting bombers at 20,000 ft.
      Cut the funding off immediately, first.
      There is the warning.
      Truman warned the Japanese and they were non-responsive.
      Canada has pulled their diplomats from Iran.
      Northern Africa is combustible, time to pull our people out.
      The present administration and for that matter the congress do not have the spine to make these decisions.
      Perhaps the Mayans on predicting a debacle in 12/21 were not too far off base.
      It sure seems like events are aligning to produce such a world meltdown in the logical, common sense approach to fixing the situations that continually vex US.

2. donchute permalink
    September 13, 2012 1:10 pm

I’m sure when the bad guys see that there are no ammo magazines in our Marines weapons, they feel much more embolden to attack-bomb-burn the place…and ohhhhYeah burn the US flag and replace it with a Muslim Brotherhood. Al Qaeda sponsored flag.

Campaign on…Hussein!…Your FUing the one thing people were giving you credit for…Libya [oops] the replacement guys weren’t as good as thought and killing Bin Laden…

Bebe Net…is throwing you the finger btw!

PLU from SSF

• September 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Hey Don, Michelle, the first b#tch thinks obesity is the greatest threat to national security!

3. September 13, 2012 2:14 pm

The spin being told by the media of mass deception is truly despicable and disgusting!! I REALLY hope that more people – actually VOTERS – are waking up to the fact that Obumbling and the LIARS in the media must hate OUR NATIONS and OUR PEOPLE if they think that re-electing this evil slug back into office is a good idea UGGHHHH!!!!!!!

I know that you don’t care for Glenn Beck, Steve, but he was absolutely correct when he predicted that the “Arab Spring” would result in chaos, hatred against America and Israel, and more radical Muslim terrorist attacks as the Muslim Brotherhood takes over more countries like Egypt and Libya!!

Appalling!!! It’s all absolute horrifying!!!

• AFVET permalink
      September 13, 2012 2:52 pm

AMEN !!!!!
      Just about three more months, (you have to consider the lame duck congress).
      Obama is standing on the accelerator and the media is feeding him gas.
      We have to take the senate and keep the house.
      If we do,…we can impeach him if he gets re-elected.
      If he doesn’t, no worries.

• September 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Hello Christine,
      Long time “no see” … I was beginning to think I’ve offended you with my dialogue with Mr. Pilot. An intelligent individual however misguided and stiffnecked … but that comes with rejecting the Gospel over time. Personally, I’d be thrilled to see him accept the truth, no matter if he thinks I’m not all that polite.
      Glenn Beck, along with Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and all the rest of the conservative pillars do a good service over all. What I have “against” them is the fact they’ve all sold out for their careers … “do talk about this and that, but don’t ever even think about bringing up” … other issues, but who knows what pressure they’re under. It’s just Beck vehemently attacks “birthers” and “truthers” when the evidence for both is just overwhelming. It makes him look foolish in my humble opinion. I know you like the guy … so, if Christine likes him, I suppose I can tolerate him. (just being facetious dear) I’ve had conservative blogging friends tell me if I think for a second our government had anything to do with 9/11, this is where we take the “part in the road”.
      Yeah, he did get it right about that and I know he takes a lot of heat from that. I dunno, I just feel like we’re spinning our wheels most of the time and I’m tired.

4. September 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Oh Steve! Don’t ever think that you have offended me regarding “the Pilot” or anything else. GM lives in his own little godless world and it appears that nothing spoken to him by any Christian will ever nudge that heart of stone. It is too bad that he is missing out on the Rock of Ages – Jesus Christ – by being so willfully stubborn! It is OK for Christians to disagree on some issues. But we always have agreement in Christ!

I thought about you while watching the ending of a movie called, “Salt.” Have you seen it? Angelina Jolie is the star and it showed (even if the movie was fictional) how easily “spies” can turn into double spies and become traitors (or heroes) to America in the end. I don’t doubt that things like that happen all the time in government, the CIA, the FBI, and even within the military (Major Nidal Hassan is an example).

I will admit that it is difficult for me to believe that Bush knew (or conspired in some way) about 9/11. But perhaps individuals in his Cabinet did?

I think that you are correct about the Conservative talk show hosts not pursuing the big, dangerous issues. I’m sure that their lives (and the lives of their families) have been threatened with death. I recently saw an interesting YouTube video where Obambi appeared in Kenya back in 2004(?) I think, and was caught saying on tape, “I’m so glad to be back home.” How does one spin that utterance into believing that he doesn’t see Kenya as his “real” home?

With a complicit media only out to get Romney for supposedly “speaking too soon” about the Islamic terrorist attack that killed 4 Americans including Ambassador Christopher Stevens instead of putting the blame where it belongs – squarely on Obama – we have a situation where Republicans can’t get their message out. The media of mass deception (MMD) won’t allow it! Fortunately, Fox News has been playing the “gotcha” rehearsal of the MMD that was caught on an open mic before Romney appeared to answer questions. I think he learned a big lesson. Don’t trust them! Obama has been ducking any type of news conference precisely because a Fox News reporter might ask him a serious question! Ah!! Don’t get me started!

It’s OK if you don’t want to tolerate Beck. No biggy. But I did find out yesterday that his show (renamed “The Blaze TV”) will be back on cable via Dish Network! I’m glad because I like to record and watch later. The liberals are going to go apoplectic about that!! Ha ha!!

I’m tired of it all, too. It’s like were are living in a nightmare where everything is moving so rapidly in the wrong direction. We are screaming and waving our hands expressing the danger that abounds and it seems like we will not wake up soon enough to see it fixed!

Perhaps it IS the end times! Sure seems like it. Evil is being hailed as “good” and Good is called “evil.”

The Bible is so accurate in all that it predicts so we can have confidence in the promises of Jesus Christ! Thank God! That is why we can remain calm in the midst of the chaotic storms of life happening all around us!

Take good care of yourself, my friend. Rest for a while. It does help to take a “vacation” from all the bad noise of this secular world that would have us nervous, worried and frightened. [Been there - needed to do that myself!] God IS in control and we know WHO wins in the end!

God Bless!
    Your friend and sister in Christ,
    Christine

• September 14, 2012 6:06 am

Thank you for your reply Christine. I’m sure the various talk show hosts etc have all been threatened into never talking about the eligibility of Barack. I heard a person on obscure talk show say she tried to get on Hannity’s show (I think it was his) and talk about that issue but the call screener cut her off immediately telling her she was banned from even phoning in from that point on.
      In my view I cannot see Romney winning this thing. He’s far too nice, far to passive. There is no way, with the Obama media focusing on reporting every issue in a favorable light for Obama, Romney doesn’t have a prayer. This “race” shouldn’t even be close. Romney should be a shoo-in given Obama’s record, yet we see the “closeness” of this thing.
      I sincerely hope you and my other friends are right and a landslide is in store for Romney … without it … it’s over.

5. September 18, 2012 1:01 am

It’s sickening. What they did to our Ambassador. And then to apologize to the killers! Oh my gosh. There are no words, only prayers, please God, protect our people and our nation!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 481 other followers