Barack Obama: The Intellectual Elitist

August 23, 2012

From an eBook series describing Barack Obama:

“He doesn’t understand the rich. He’s an intellectual elitist, not and economic one.”

The “intellectual elitist”!  (Reuters photo)

But spelling isn’t his strong point  …

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There’s so much going on its difficult to keep up. I guess I’m just gonna take a few things at random and see how it goes.

Let’s see … well, I’ve been hearing the past 3 1/2 years that Barack Obama is arrogant, you know just “full of himself”. Who knows? I mean does he ever say anything that would lead us to believe he’s “full of himself”?

“It is very rare I come to an event where I’m like the fifth or sixth most interesting person. Usually the folks want to take a picture with me, sit next to me, talk to me. That has not been the case at this event and I completely understand.”  Barack Obama, Aug. 22, at fundraiser in New York City

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently Michelle Obama really does believe in early voting.  She was speaking at a fund-raiser in Florida the other day and says“So that one new voter that you register in your precinct — think about it — that one neighbor that you get to the polls on November the 2 I want you to understand, that could be the one that makes the difference. That one conversation, that one new volunteer you recruit, that could be the one that puts this over the top.”

It’s tough being married to the intellectual elitist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten federal immigration agents are suing Janet Napolitano because they’re sick of her and the Obama ass-ministration forcing them to break federal law. The lead attorney for the agents said,

“In both instances, the Obama administration ordered federal law enforcement agents to break the law, to ignore the laws that they’re supposed to enforce, and, in the case of the ICE agents, to actually break federal laws that say you’re supposed to deport certain people. And in each case, the Obama administration seems to be doing so for political reasons.”

MORE RIGHT HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I didn’t like the Akin comment any more than anyone else. It just amazes me how the Republicans eat their own. The false indignation of RINOS makes me sick.  The piling on by Republicans has done nothing but play right into the Democraps strategy and feed the fire of defeat for the guy.

Cartoon by: Eric Allie

About these ads
  1. August 24, 2012 1:11 am

I hope every lib follows M’Shelly’s advice and hikes it to the polls on Nov 2. Then they can show everyone just how serious they are! :D

2. AFVET permalink
    August 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Akin stuck to his guns, I commend him for that.
    His record is that of a conservative.
    Damn the RINOS, the Tea Party is watching, and we are voting.

3. August 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Republicans are best when they do what they are most talented at doing – - – devouring one another. Go, Republicans! Keep on eating and may the angel Moroni bless you all in 2012.

• August 27, 2012 5:09 am

I have to say you’re right on this John. The Democraps do have a couple of things going for them. One they have Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. Two shameless individuals that will say and do anything for the party. Pelosi has more “cods” than the entire Republican party. Also the Democraps back each other up no matter what the scandal. The problem with the Democraps is their policies are absolutely destructive to the United States. America’s debt and unfunded social programs have overwhelmed the nation and there’s no stopping it. Of course this is Obama’s dream … fundamentally changing the United States … overwhelm the system … then replace it.

• August 29, 2012 4:56 am

You really need to read up on some of the visions that Joseph Smith, Jr., had for America and how he thought these visions could be brought to fruition. You need to look at his idea about Theo Democracy (Wikipedia is a good start) and you should acquaint yourself with the Mormon “White Horse” doctrine. I guess what I have to say now to “Christian America” is, “May The Angel Moroni guide and protect you all.”

• August 29, 2012 6:22 am

Maybe you need to “read up” on what the Islamists have in store for America …

Allah snackbar!