The World’s Smartest Liberal

August 2, 2012

The Pope, a boy scout, and the World’s Smartest Liberal were on an airplane when the plane developed severe engine trouble. They, along with the pilot realized the plane was going down. They had only three parachutes. The pilot grabbed one parachute and said, “I have to survive because I’ll have to coordinate the rescue effort”. He jumps out of the plane. The World’s Smartest Liberal grabs a pack and says, “I’m the World’s Smartest Liberal!  I have to survive to represent the liberals of the world.” He jumps out of the plane. The Pope looks at the boy scout and says, “Son, you’re young and have a long life ahead of you and I’ve already lived a long time. Go ahead and take the last parachute, and save yourself.” The boy scout said, “There’s no problem sir. That liberal wasn’t so smart after all. He jumped out of the plane with my back-pack.”

About these ads
  1. August 2, 2012 12:21 pm

Now that was funny…I don’t care who you are! …hat tip to Larry The Cable Guy

Thanks for the laugh…I needed it…a Facebook Friend is mad at me for posting a Obama Cartoon! said “you lost me with that one Don” Didn’t know he was a Libtard…they just can’t take a joke…and BHO is a Joke, yet they take HIM…go figure…

PLU from SSF

• August 2, 2012 12:41 pm

Hey Don!
      I couldn’t resist posting that this morning. You are so right. If we joke about them they get their panties in a wad quick … but you can see in my other post today they are very serious about their b.s. towards conservatives.

• AFVET permalink
      August 2, 2012 1:31 pm

Feel free to laugh your a$$ off while exiting the polling booth.

• August 2, 2012 1:44 pm

Yes sir! ;)

2. August 2, 2012 10:07 pm

That was a really funny joke, Steve!

3. August 3, 2012 12:53 am

Hahahaha! A great one! :lol:

4. August 3, 2012 9:32 am

Thanks… I thought I posted this, but can’t find it… Hmmm. On a more serious note, please check this out: http://truthvspower.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/this-is-way-past-due-from-wnd-official-english/ And my latest post on Partnering deals with Syria – Afghanistan revisited?