In Support Of Chic-fil-A

July 30, 2012

The owner of the concrete company I work for sent a company memo out today. Wednesday he is treating the entire company to lunch. The company, which has at least 200 employees will have their lunches bought from Chic-fil-A in support of their recent comments backing the traditional family unit.

I tell you folks if that low life Rahm Emanuel is attacking the good folks at Chic-fil-A, you know they are doing a-okay!

What a good thing to be working for this company!

About these ads
  1. July 30, 2012 8:31 pm

That’s REALLY great to hear! Horray for that concrete company doing the right thing for Chic-fil-A!

Rahm “gay boy” Emanuel is a ….well….being a Christian woman…I can’t say it!

I know that you have covered Obama and Rahm’s “low down” gay lives. But I found a blog post that really documented a lot about it! Sometimes it takes a gay conservative author (who likes Sarah Palin and hates Obama) to get the truth out there that the media of mass deception tries to hide! Also see The DCPost.

Looks like the Hillbuzz site has been hacked! Couldn’t get on the above link or this link either! I got them all from a link at Commieblaster.com! Hundreds of thousands of visitors go there each day! The attack of the censors seem to be happening at those links today!

• July 31, 2012 5:05 am

I think I know who you’re talking about Christine, and I was just at Hillbuzz yesterday early in the day, there’s some good stuff there. I know a while back Everythingcody.com was hacked pretty big time. It took Mike (the website owner) a week or more to get it running again. Yeah, it’s happening more and more lately.

2. July 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Reblogged this on Boudica BPI Weblog and commented:
    Unfortunately no Chic-fil-a’s remotely close to me.

• July 31, 2012 5:06 am

It’s sickening this business is under fire for simply exercising their own rights.

3. AFVET permalink
    July 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Sounds like you have a good boss.
    The liberals never tire of exposing themselves for what they are.
    Chicago values my a$$. Same goes for Boston.

• July 31, 2012 5:08 am

The guy that owns this company is fairly young and his whole thing is Christian values. Very decent guy … great family.
      Hadn’t been to Boston for a few years. My dad was from Everett.

4. July 31, 2012 1:27 am

How awesome! And even more awesome that you work there! :)

Wish I could join you – we don’t have any Chick-fil-A’s up here near me, but I will be with you in spirit. :)

• July 31, 2012 5:10 am

Thanks Vanessa. With Rahm controlling Chicago it will probably be a while before you guys get one up there. I loved the picture of the little one! She is very pretty and happy!
      I’ll need your son’s b’day also. I know, I know you told me once, but I’m getting somewhat slower in my old age. :)

5. roxannadanna permalink
    July 31, 2012 5:15 am

It’s difficult days for Christians, isn’t it? These commies think they are in charge and can damage everyone who’s not in lock step with them. 98 more days…. 98! and we can send them all packing! I can hardly wait for November!

• July 31, 2012 5:18 am

Good morning Roxy! You’re up early!
      I look forward to Nov. as well. Gawd, I wish we could get rid of the likes of John Boehner as well. I think we really need to start over almost from scratch to really turn this nation around. Thank you for stopping by. It’s always good to see you here and I hope you’re doing okay.

6. mjdar permalink
    July 31, 2012 3:20 pm

This is FABULOUS! YAY!

7. July 31, 2012 8:50 pm

wake up main stream america,gays are 1 percent of the population and it seems they have 50 percent of the voice. get out and vote

8. August 1, 2012 9:58 pm

Long live Chick-fil-A! It was great all the left-over sandwiches my owners brought home.