John Boehner A Pillar of Testosterone …

July 19, 2012

It’s about time we get rid of John Boehner. It’s about time we clean the boy bone smoking, limp-wristed, panty waisted, imbeciles out of the Congress. The Obama administration has an open allegiance with the Muslim Brotherhood … an in-your-face allegiance with the enemies of the United States. Michele Bachmann recognizes this and questions why security clearances are given to potential national security threats. Yet fools like the ones I name below are seriously putting this nation in danger. They need to be ran out of the Congress. They need to be spanked … heh heh.

Her former campaign chairman Ed Rollins, a genuine pile of ass said this:

As a  member  of Congress, with a seat on the House Intelligence Committee, Mrs.
Bachmann you know better. Shame on you, Michele! You should stand on the floor
of the House and apologize to Huma Abedin and to Secretary Clinton and
to the millions of hard working,loyal, Muslim Americans for your wild and
unsubstantiated charges. As a devoted Christian, you need to ask forgiveness for
this grievous lack of judgment and reckless behavior.

And John Boehner, that pillar of testosterone (HERE), says …  “From everything that I do know of [Abedin], she has a sterling character and I think accusations like this being thrown around are pretty dangerous.”

What a laughing stock!

About these ads
  1. mjdar permalink
    July 19, 2012 6:37 pm

What a BABY. I cant stand this GOP hack. LORD save us from these jerks!

• July 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey Paulie! I loathe these guys. I’d like to put one of my boots right up the old poop chute of these traitors.

2. July 20, 2012 12:54 am

I bet Boehner would like that spanking. *shudder*

3. AFVET permalink
    July 20, 2012 3:00 pm

I left a comment on a post above concerning this very subject.
    I should have scrolled down, my bad.
    Boehner needs to go, no question.
    Paul Ryan or Michelle Bachmann, for Speaker would be far and away better than what we have in place now.
    If Boehner survives the election, the house needs to re-elect a Speaker.
    If we succeed in electing more conservatives to the House, the chances of getting him on the back bench increase.

The most important election of our lifetimes is on the horizon.
    Please America,…don’t blow it.

4. Mary permalink
    August 2, 2012 7:37 am

I live in Boehner’s district and believe me there is an underground to get rid of him but I live in one of the most conservative, affluent middle class districts in the country. It is not going to be easy. The best I can hope for is that people will start to notice that he is not as leading conservatively enough. Well the Tea Party doesn’t like him – maybe.

5. August 2, 2012 7:47 am

Thank you for stopping by and commenting Mary.
    For conservatives and America to even have a chance we have to send Obama back to … well … where ever he’s from. Then we need to retire all the Republican establishment and sell outs like Boehner.
    I hope they got the message from the election of Ted Cruz here in Texas.