Sheriff Joe Arpaio Exposing More Of The Fraud Of Barack Obama 7/17/2012

July 16, 2012

Barack Obama is diverting attention away from his 3 1/2 yrs. of scandals, criminal activities, meeting with enemies of the United States, touring the world at taxpayers expense, paying off his supporters with taxpayers money, committing fraud and felonies on a daily basis. The media are not just complicit but supports and covers for him so they don’t lose their position when the government has finally seized complete control over every aspect of American life. Tomorrow Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will reveal much more of the fraud that’s been perpetrated upon the American people … actually this fraud is global in magnitude as it is affecting the entire planet. Ask the people of Egypt, Lybia, Tunisia, Algeria, Jordan and Syria.

Rest assured the media will completely ignore the facts to be presented by Sheriff Arpaio tomorrow, and will attack his character, etc. vehemently. The only character that should be looked at and exposed for the fraud he is … is Barack Hussein Obama.

About these ads
  1. AFVET permalink
    July 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Keep an eye on WND.com.
    If Arpaio does release a statement, they will be on it.
    They have been following this issue like a hound on a hot trail.

2. Questionman permalink
    July 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Racist Right Play Hoiler Than Thou….again…

Oh, poor Mitt Romney! All those questions about his background. All those personal questions. Give poor Mitt a break and lay off of him. Poor guy. Let’s all move to lying and criticizing and asking questions about Barack Obama instead.

When you ask if Mitt Romney has any assets that he is hiding in tax shelters or other things that give him a great leg-up on ordinary Americans, that is unfair!?!

When you ask if Mitt was or was not CEO of Bain [as federal documents show] during the years in confusion, don’t ask poor Mitt to explain. Unfair!

When you ask Mitt for personal financial data on more than one year, that is unfair. Sure, John McCain revealed 20 years of such personal data when he ran for President, but that is no cause to question poor Mitt.

Don’t be unfair and ask poor Mitt what financial holdings he has in the Cayman Islands, Switzerland, etc.

Let’s see, have there ever been any unfair questions posed openly about Barack Obama? Isn’t it interesting how pro-active the right-wingers were in pushing the lies, deceptions, and fairy tales about Obama? And these still go on. Examples:

Was Obama born in Indonesia?

Are the Hawaiian government’s baptismal/birth records released to be believed?

How many death panels have been uncovered related to Obamacare?

What socialism has been found in Obamacare? What socialism has been found in Romneycare?

Is Obama a Chrisitan or a Moslem?

There are many-many questions that should be raised about the confusion surrounding Romney’s past. What is unfair, is that the questions about Mitt’s financial data can be answered very simply, if Mitt chose to do so. Why is Romney avoiding answering the simple questions? Why was he so silent when all the lies were being distributed about Obama?

When you are born into a favored position, as Romney was, it is difficult to be honest with the general public because you personally see yourself as above the common man and woman. Interesting how open was Mitt Romney’s father, a politician and busnessman like his son, about personal matters and personal finances. In fact, Mitt’s father, George Romney, chastised politicans for not being open and forthcoming.

Stooping to the muck of the right-wing questions, let me ask if the Romeny family came into the U.S. from Mexico legally or illegally? Was Mitt born in Mexico? May I see his birth certificate?

Again this is further proof I was right, Anyone who calls Barack Obama a fraud is, in fact, a racist, bigoted lyinh hypocrtical scumbag!

“Obama “sealing” his academic records.” That is not true. They simply are private, just like Mitt Romney’s academic records.

Neither are “sealed.” Both are private. Neither has to show them.

“He deceived his publicist and would-be publisher that advanced him a whole lot of money in anticipation of a autobiography by a Kenyan born American.”

The publicity writer who wrote the blurb admitted making that mistake and said that Obama did not write it.

It was not “ridiculously easy” to get a birth certificate in Hawaii saying “Kapiolani Hospital” on it (as Obama’s does) unless you were actually born in Kapiolani Hospital. It was not “ridiculously easy” to get a birth certificate in Hawaii that had the signature of a Kapiolani Hospital doctor on it unless you actually were born there and delivered by that doctor. Oh, and for the children who were not born in hospitals, the DOH in Hawaii at the time demanded a witness statement before issuing a birth certificate with a Hawaii place of birth on it.

Re Social Security number:

The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

Millions of people have errors in their SS numbers and millions have multiple social security numbers, which were caused mainly by data entry errors:

You might well ask why, if there is evidence that Obama has multiple SS numbers and that one of them came from Connecticut that NO committee in Congress wants to investigate? Why not?

Because it is not illegal to have mistakes in your SS files, and lots of people do. And there is no evidence that this is other than a mistake, or a lot of mistakes. Republicans would be GLAD to hold a hearing to show that there was a crime involved with Obama’s SS number. But they KNOW that there is no evidence, and if they looked into their own files (I did to mine), they are likely to find multiple numbers in them.

We all know that evidence doesn’t mean squat, right? Just ask the lunatic fringe *still* calling for Obama’s “real birth certificate” years after the State of Hawaii has repeatedly claimed that according to official state records Obama was born in that state.

Do you know why we call you racists. Because that’s what you are. There is NO other way to describe this type of hatred, but it is NOT is Patriotism…please. This is Racism, pure and simple!

Arpaio and Birthers in general are a disgusting group of people much along the lines of the KKK and other Conservative Hate groups.. What he spouts is not “truth” or “evidence” just fancy repackage BS of debunked lies and smearing crap!
    there are only a few politicians who strike me as worthy of diagnosis. Many are extremely narcissistic. For example, people love to point to Newt Gingrich as someone who supposedly has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and that makes a certain amount of sense, since he is given to making statements like “People like me are what stand between us and Auschwitz,” but for my money he’s more just a bloated, self-important asshole than someone with a genuine personality disorder (I might be wrong).

For that matter, to the degree that many–most?–Republicans believe that virtually anyone suffering any misfortune has brought it on themselves (their perverse application of “personal responsibility”), lack of empathy is almost a prerequisite for membership in the GOP.

Nonetheless, only a few politicians seem demonstrably off. Sorry, GOPers, Obama ain’t one of them.

The two politicians that strike me as being odd almost to the point of nuttiness (and I don’t pretend to be able to diagnose exactly what is wrong with them) are Michelle Bachmann and Allen West. As for Democrats, it’s possible that Clinton had something cooking there with his sexual behavior. It went beyond Monica Lewinski, you know.

Notice that you can;t say anything good or inspirational about Mitt Romney, so you and your pathetic mongerl haters have the one strategy you have left, Character Assassination.. LIE, SMEAR, DISTORT, EXPLOIT CHILDREN, FEAR-MONGER people to vote for Romney. that is udderly low.

The point I’m trying to make is that you hypcortical racists are in NO position to be calling Barack Obama a liar of any kind, when for the last three years he has faced constant, unrelenting, mean-spirited, dishonest criticism since before he took office and every day since. His patriotism has been questioned by every member of the right wing echo chamber especially FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh, every single day he has served. He has been called a socialist, communist, Nazi, Marxist, traitor, foreign, un-American, liar, magic negro, halfrican and worse. He has suffered innumerable lies about his ideology, religion, family and even his place of birth. No other president in the history of this country has faced such unfounded open hostility and disrespect. No other president has ever been called a liar by a member of congress during a State of the Union, no other president has had to show his birth certificate…repeatedly.

he’s not a racist and its disgusting if people are saying he is only because they do not like him. Calling someone racist is a serious allegation.

• July 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Jeez “Questionman”, you’re killin’ me here. Can’t you come up with like a “Reader’s Digest” … you know, a “condensed” version of your b.s.?
      I’ll have to get back to you as I’m fixin’ to leave work now, and I don’t have the time to read your essay right now.
      Look for some sage advice tomorrow right here when I have more time to respond.

• AFVET permalink
      July 16, 2012 7:07 pm

I admire your patience Steve.
      Personally, I would just delete it.

• July 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey AFVET! Thanks. Jeez, I don’t get people like that. But I have taken the time to respond (see below) even though it’s after 7 p.m. and I have to be back at work at 1:30 a.m. I appreciate your continued support and great comments here. I need to find more time to visit my friends blogs.

• July 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Okay I have a minute or so. Cutting through your ridiculous rant and getting to what you said about me not having anything “inspirational” to say about Romney. No I don’t. I don’t think too much good about him. But to be clear to you as you seem to be stuck on this “racist” thing … to be clear, I’d vote for ANYONE, white, black, red, or “yellow” before I’d vote for a proven fraud … and that is Barack Hussein Obama. People like you make me ill. People like you are a drag on the American society and are so damn stupid that Barack and Michelle Obama laugh at your stupidity. They laugh out loud at how Obama can say anything and people like you believe it. They love it. And they hold people like you in disdain. They actually hate your guts … except by duping dumbasses like you, they can stay in power and continue to play king and queen; at your expense.
      Well, I’m going to wrap this up by saying this to you. First, a fool’s “voice” is known by the mulitude of words (like your comment). Next, the simple believeth every word, but a prudent man (which you clearly are not) looketh well to his going. I know those sayings are above your intellectual level … but read them slowly and know they fit you perfectly.
      I could sit here and write a long ass reply and respond to all your dumbass points … but your head is so far up your ass you couldn’t hear anyway.

3. July 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Reblogged this on Boudica BPI Weblog and commented:
    Way to go Sheriff Joe!

4. betty permalink
    July 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Wow, Steve, you sure did receive alot of persecution from that railing fanatic back there. But, like always, you had a quick and appropriate come-back. I think it is great that you are doing such an thorough expose on Mr. O. I am kind of surprised Sherriff Joe A. is still alive, considering all the exposing he is doing but I am sure glad he is….still above ground. We better keep that man in our prayers….and you too, my friend..especially at the rate you are going. You are one brave man, Mr. Steve.

• July 17, 2012 1:53 am

I agree with you betty in that I’m surprised Arpaio hasn’t been “eliminated”. Today is the day he holds a press conference to expose more fraud about barack obama.
      Ha haa! “Brave”??? Moi??? Thank you for your kind words, but I’m not all that brave. Just concerned for our nation.

• AFVET permalink
      July 17, 2012 11:53 am

You might want to check this out Steve.

Why should Romney be hounded on releasing his tax returns when Obama has his records locked up ?

5. July 17, 2012 12:47 am

She is a fruitcake who has a little education…. BUT NO BRAINS OR COMMON SENSE…….

6. July 18, 2012 2:45 am

I hope Congress takes him up on this. All the evidence simply proves that something needs to be done about the fraud that is O.

7. Montana permalink
    July 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Wow, what a surprise, he found exactly what he suspected. They are just repeating what other small minded fools have said before, so safe to say no evidence that would stand up in a court of law in the United States. Its upon you to prove to us that what you are saying is true. Take it to court you coward!

Let me be clear none of these Birther dullards have taken there “Birther Documents of facts, more like lies” and none have won a case in the “U.S. Courts”, maybe in their simple minds (if they have any) but not in our “U.S. Courts”, so unless Birthers/ teabaggers, whatever you want to be called, win a court case, we will continue to see as dullards, liars or racist or maybe all three. Deal with the real truth baby!

8. July 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Well Montana, I assure your of the male gender, so I’ll use that thought for my reply.

First a little grammer lesson. It’s not “there Birther Documents”… it’s their Birther Documents.
    Next, I don’t care what the After-birthers see me as … I think it’s funny, because I view After birther men as fags and pedophiles and the women as … well let’s just say not women.
    And if I was your baby you’d never want to return to your male lover again.