June Is Gay Pride Month … For The U.S. Military

June 15, 2012

I guess I just have to kind of shake my head at this. Now, I’m not a “gay basher” and if that’s your thing … I guess whatever “blows your skirt up” is cool for me. Personally, I fail to see the “pride” part of a life style that about 4% of the U.S. population identifies with yet are responsible for over 50% of the HIV infections in the United States.

Anyway click RIGHT HERE for the story about how the Pentagon is marking June as Gay Pride celebration month for the U.S. military.

According to Leon Panetta military leaders had concluded that repeal had not affected morale or readiness. A report to Panetta with assessments from the individual military service branches said that as of May 1 they had seen no ill effects.

But I don’t think he is being honest. In fact, knowing the background of Mr. Panetta, I’d say he’s lying.

About these ads
  1. June 15, 2012 5:55 am

God forgive us for our leaders and help us change them to those who understand your words and support you. Lord, help us change the direction that we are going and restore us to the country that was founded on faith in you and a desire to do your will! In Jesus name, thank you Lord. Amen!!!

2. wdednh permalink
    June 15, 2012 9:21 am

Reblogged this on YOU DECIDE.

3. AFVET permalink
    June 15, 2012 1:14 pm

I served this Country from ’69 to ’73, and there were no coed barracks.
    There were female barracks and male barracks.
    Both were restricted access to the opposite gender.
    Straight men and women do not want gays and lesbians in their barracks.
    Perhaps now there has to be another barracks for the gays and lesbians.
    The very fact that our troops are being forced to accept this arrangement is not fair to them, however, they have to take the orders sent down to them.

Is a barracks populated with gay/lesbian personnel not coed ?

This administration is determined to destroy the morals of this Country.
    God is adamant on this subject, as you can read in Leviticus 20:13.
    It is an abomination to the Lord.

4. June 15, 2012 5:14 pm

“Responsible for” is a strange use of language. Rather, victims of.

I am glad to hear you are not a gay basher.

• June 16, 2012 12:13 am

Clare, they aren’t “victims” of a disease that is a direct consequence of their chosen lifestyle. I’m glad you’re glad to hear I’m not a gay basher. Have a great weekend.

• June 16, 2012 12:41 am

All you need to know about the Gay Lifestyle and the Gay Agenda:

• June 16, 2012 1:41 am

I started to watch the video Clare, but I’m at work right now and it isn’t loud enough. I’ll watch it in it’s entirety here is a little while. Stop back by if you’re interested in what I’ll have to say about it. Thanks for your patience.

• June 16, 2012 3:44 am

That was a great presentation. It’s somewhat disingenuous though, and I sincerely believe any honest person can understand that. If you read my post you’ll notice the words “Gay Agenda” do not appear nor is any “agenda” implied here. Because people in general get caught in traffic, have to do laundry, drive a car, cook meals doesn’t necessarily mean everyone is normal as the next person. And there is much more to know about it than was addressed in the video.
      Anyway, we can sit here all night going back and forth and I’m sure you’ve heard the Biblical reasonings against the gay “lifestyle”, so I won’t waste my time with it …now, if you need clarification, I’m talking about the sexual activities between gay people when I use the term “lifestyle”. I hope that is clear enough. Normal? In a word no. Why not? Because “normal” sexual activity between a couple has the possibility of creating life. Big difference whether or not you can see that isn’t my worry.
      Answer me this … Why gay pride parades? why gay pride month? Why “gay pride” at all? There isn’t heterosexual pride parades, months, or pride.
      If gay folks really want to live a quiet life just like their heterosexual neighbors knock of the parades, months, and pride displays.
      And one last thing. Why the exceedingly high rate of HIV infections in gay men? Seems somewhat unhealthy to me … just saying.
      Now, I didn’t want to get into all this stuff … and I’m sure you think I’m just another gay-bashing, gay hating, homophobe. And that gay folks have it real bad here in Amercia. Try living and making videos like I just watched say in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, etc. etc. etc.
      The last thing I’ll say about the video is even though the guy gave an excellent presentation, his mentioning of Barack Obama’s endorcement of gay marriage damaged his credibility immediately with me. Obama is a fraud and everything he does and says is for his own benefit. He was against it before he was for it, before he was against it, before he was for it ….

Anyway, thank you for stopping by and commenting. You’re welcome here any time.

5. June 16, 2012 4:42 am

Indeed I do not want to get on to the Bible. The Universe is 13.7 billion years old, and Genesis 1 and 2 are a wonderful story. But I think the many-partnered lifestyle arises from the hostility of others. If there is equal marriage, if gay people are accepted and treated as equals, then our relationships become more normal. Promiscuity is not a product of being gay, it is a product of oppression. And there is heterosexual promiscuity as well.

On potential for giving birth, my mother died and my father remarried after his wife’s menopause. Is that wrong?

On Obama, all politicians flip-flop. While there is DOMA but not ENDA, all that mattered was that he was against the former and pro the latter. Now, he is for equal marriage too. Thank God.

Why pride? Because every month is straight pride month. Every month you can see straight couples make out in bars, every month you can see them walk hand in hand- we get funny looks when we do. So we need Pride parades when we can just be ourselves, as straight people are all the time. Roll on the day when there is no need for Pride! And those who object to it are the ones who object to us holding hands in the street.

• AFVET permalink
      June 16, 2012 8:01 pm

And I’ll just bet that you think Obama is just the cat’s meow don’t you ?