Defining Barack Obama
I ran across an article by Jay Clarke @AmericanHeirs entitled Barack Obama, Master of Lies and wanted to highlight the most accurate description of Barack Obama yet. The following excerpt from that piece is brilliant:
Barack Obama lies so often and with such disturbing ease that multiple books have been written detailing his falsehoods and comfort with the untrue. Obama’s lies cover virtually every aspect of his presidency and personal life. His connections to numerous anti-American radicals like Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright. Obamacare. The unemployment rate. America’s “oil reserve.” The Debt Limit debate. The Keystone Pipeline. The fake issue of contraception. The list goes on and on and on. Obama’s dishonesty is so well known, so frequent and habitual that it, along with his famed arrogance, have become the defining traits of the 44th President of the United States.
The writer goes on to say:
The prospect of another 4 years of the same, or worse, is truly frightening. So, what does the most failed president since Jimmy Carter do to win re-election?
Change the subject. Create a false series of crises. “Republicans want to take away your contraception.” “They want to take away your healthcare.” “They hate the poor.” “They hate women.” “Republicans want dirtier air, dirtier water and less people with health insurance.” “If you’re a self-respecting human being please vote for President Obama.”
In other words, lie. Lie big. Lie boldly. Lie often.
Lie about what you said and did and then lie about your opponents. Talk about how things would be so much worse if you hadn’t come along—and how bad they’ll get if you’re not re-elected. Lie about your intentions and the consequences of your legislation. And then lie some more. Send your opponents scrambling as they try to disprove your lies. Meanwhile, make up more stuff. Tell more and even bigger whoppers. Blame the other guy(s) and get the opposition to spend their time, energy and money responding to numerous and wildly false accusations, dutifully repeated of course, by your loyal media co-conspirators.
Remember the “simulus package” or “recovery money”? Well, and this comes as no surprise, Obama used 80% of the Department of Energy’s green loans, loan guarantees, and grants went to pay off his supporters. Thanks to Warren Beatty at The American Thinker:
- SunPower, after receiving $1.5 billion from DOE, is reorganizing, cutting jobs.
- First Solar, after receiving $1.46 billion from DOE, is reorganizing, cutting jobs.
- Solyndra, after receiving $535 million from DOE, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Ener1, after receiving $118.5 million from DOE, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Evergreen Solar, after receiving millions of dollars from the state of Massachusetts, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- SpectraWatt, backed by Intel and Goldman Sachs, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Beacon Power, after receiving $43 million from DOE, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Abound Solar, after receiving $400 million from DOE, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Amonix, after receiving $5.9 million from DOE, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Babcock & Brown (an Australian company), after receiving $178 million from DOE, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- A123 Systems, after receiving $279 million from DOE, shipped some bad batteries and is barely operating. It cut jobs.
- Solar Trust for America, after receiving a $2.1-billion loan guarantee from DOE, filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Nevada Geothermal, after receiving $98.5 million from DOE, warns of potential defaults in new SEC filings.
“Let me repeat that: decisions about how recovery money will be spent will be based on the merits. They will not be made as a way of doing favors for lobbyists.” Barack Obama … liar in chief