The following two paragraphs reveal what a pathetic, so called “president” Barack Obama has been.
Via; The Chicago Tribune
The president is upset. Very upset. Frustrated and angry. Seething about the government’s handling of Ebola, said a front-page headline in The New York Times.
There’s only one problem with this pose, so obligingly transcribed for him by the Times. It’s his government. He’s president. Has been for six years. Yet Barack Obama reflexively insists on playing the shocked outsider when something goes wrong within his own administration.
I have a question of which I already know the answer to. Okay, does anyone know who will discover a vaccine for the Ebola virus? Will it be the U.S. government or will it be a private sector research entity? Liberals know who it will be and are already bitching and moaning that the private research company will “reap billions” for the discovery. These folks, who if I thought abortion was right, would have been sucked up the abortion tube long ago and saved the U.S. a lot of money wasted supporting their freeloading asses. They never take into account the billions of dollars those “greedy” private medical researchers have to spend to develop working vaccines. I get so sick of their mind-less drivel. They talk about greed, etc. when they are the very ones who expects freebies from the government, and love it when someone else pays for their ‘stuff.’ Sick bastards who wouldn’t know truth when it slaps them in the face, because they’d rather take it up the ol’ poop-chute.
Sigh … I could expect no less from a liberal skid-mark. Naturally it was pointed out that some of the funding for the private enterprise to work on the vaccine to combat Ebola would come from the government. Now despite what liberals say, there is no such thing as “government money.” The government has no money of it’s own … it is the American taxpayer’s.
It’s a given and any pinhead knows this. Honestly I didn’t think it mentionable as I was addressing the “greedy” bastard private medical industry reaping billions which was the claim of said liberals. These dumbasses continue to spout off certified bullshit designed to “dazzle” all three of their readers whose IQs are equivalent to their waist size … whoa! now that could be substantial but I digress. The bottom line is, again, it isn’t the government who will create a cure or vaccine for Ebola, it will be a private entity regardless where the $ comes from. Even with the “government money” there is still substantial private money and risk invested by the private researchers.
I read yesterday where the Jihad … er … Justice Department is upset at the investigators in the Ferguson Missouri shooting case where Michael Brown got his sh#t blown away by Officer Darren Wilson. First they were upset at the release of the video which showed Mr. Brown assaulting a store clerk. Now they’re upset that information from the latest autopsy (at least three so far! The guy probably looks like hamburger!) was provided to the press and it pretty much proves Mr. Brown assaulted Officer Wilson. I think what’s the most disgusting part is, is what Eric Holder had to say … that he is “exasperated” by the “selective flow of information coming out of Missouri” and called the leaks “inappropriate and troubling.” The race pimp Holder is the king of “selected flow” and/or “inappropriate and troubling” information leaks. Same with Holder’s butt-buddy Barack Obama. He’s been covering for Holder for the past couple of years delaying and obstructing the Fast and Furious investigation.
It will be great to get rid of the stench of corruption which has emitted from Washington D.C. through Obama and Holder.
Edna, one of my faithful commenters sent a link to a story which demonstrates just how sick the mind-set of liberals is.
Via: Mail Online
Stop telling girls how to dress and start telling boys not to f***ing rape': Video sweeping the web shows young girls swearing A LOT in bid to highlight sexism
Video is called ‘Things More Offensive Than The Word F***’
In the clip, five girls list issues which keep females as the second-class sex.
They discuss pay inequality, rape, violence and body issues, while swearing
A controversial new video featuring five young girls dropping the F-word numerous times is hoping to shock people into learning about inequality between women and men.
The clip, which is called ‘Things More Offensive Than The Word F***’ lists a number of issues which are still keeping women and girls as the second-class sex.It has already had more than seven million views worldwide.
The little American actresses turn the air blue with their language, while also pointing out several shocking statistics on pay inequality, rape and violence and body issues.
They then ask which is more offensive – the fact that they are swearing, or the facts that they are presenting you with. Each line of dialogue is expressed by a different girl, who are all dressed as Disney-style princesses, as they try to turn the “princess in distress” stereotype on its head. The video opens as it aims to go on – with a swear word seven seconds in. The MailOnline has bleeped out any of the words but has kept the rest of the video intact.
Isn’t it just like left-wing perverts to use children in an attempt to get some lame-assed point across? Strange you never hear the freaks say anything about how Islamists treat women.
I’ve been seeing Monica Lewinski in the news lately. I’m not sure what her motivation is for “speaking out” now and personally I couldn’t care less if she was ‘in love’ with Mr. Clinton. Between Hillary and Bill they have nothing but a trail of corruption, lies and murder which spans their entire lives. Individually and collectively they are the very definition of corruption.
Anyway, I read this article at the Wall Street Journal this morning and scrolled down to the comments section and saw a joke which I will borrow, perhaps editing a little …
Bill Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush followed the Yellow Brick Road in the Land of Oz to see the Wizard of Oz.
The Wizard asked them why had they come to see him.
George W. Bush asked the Wizard to give him some brains.
George H. W. Bush asked the Wizard to give him a heart.
Obama asked the Wizard to give him courage, Toto, and a new prayer rug.
“What is your request?” the Wizard asked Bill Clinton.
Clinton answered, ” I want Dorothy!”
How about this one …
Q: How did Bill and Hillary meet?
A: They were dating the same girl in college.
I find it interesting that Hillary is the “most admired” politician in America, or at least that’s what the liberal major media has fed us. Strange enough though, if she’s so admired, why can’t she sell her book? I mean, Sarah Palin’s book sold about a half a million copies in it’s first week … Hillary’s maybe a hundred thousand, and the liberal press hates Mrs. Palin. I think folks have had enough of the Clintons.
Okay, enough about the former First White Trash family. On to important stuff.
What do you get when liberals are in charge of our educational system? You get liberal ideas, liberal quality, perversion, decay, dumbing down, anti-God filth, and general lasciviousness forced on young minds.
Here’s an example …
Via: Western Journalism
High school students in Florida will soon be given free copies of a Bible-bashing booklet promoted by an atheist organization — a publication whose front cover depicts a lecherous, cartoon Bible sexually assaulting a screaming woman.
The pamphlet entitled “An X-Rated Book: Sex and Obscenity in the Bible” will be distributed in 11 public high schools in Orange County, Florida. An atheist organization, the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF), pressured reluctant school officials who eventually agreed to allow the booklet to be handed out to students.
And when will this little purple pamphlet be offered to Florida teens for free in their schools? On National Religious Freedom Day this coming January.
READ THE REST HERE … you’ll love what the liberal lunatic Andrew Seidel had to say about the Bible.
I saw this piece over at The Independent Sentinel this morning and I think it’s good to let people know how some states are making very heavy handed laws to infringe on the Constitutional rights of the people. The following regulations being imposed in New York upon legal gun owners is simply unbelievable. Liberals will love it. They love massive regulations except any which would make abortions safer and rarer. Or any regulations which would keep voting honest.
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Using the same argument that liberals do constantly … I wonder how poor people, old folks and minorities will be able to purchase a firearm for even personal protection with all these regulations? I perceive these could be covertly racist. I mean, if they can’t produce a photo ID to vote how in the world are they going to provide ID to buy a gun and then comply with the following list of certified b.s.?
NY SAFE Act Part Two
WHAT TO LOOK FOR in SAFE ACT II
This is a preview of NY SAFE Part 2. These are real actual bills that will be voted on in 2015 and either signed into law by Cuomo and vetoed by Astorino.
Still think the SAFE ACT doesn’t’ affect you?
– Requires that weapons be stored with a safety locking device or in a safe storage depository when left outside the immediate possession or control of the owner or other lawful possessor. Removal from the premises where a firearm was stored unsafely subjects violator to a class A misdemeanor and to a class E felony if injury or death occurs to another person, punishable by imprisonment, fine, license revocation and weapon surrender. Bill was first introduced in 2004.
- – Requires all semiautomatic pistols manufactured or delivered to any licensed dealer in NYS to be capable of producing a unique alpha-numeric or geometric code on at least two locations on each cartridge case expended from such pistol. Makes it a class D felony to willfully deface a microstamping component of a semi-automatic pistol, subjecting violators to imprisonment, fine or both. Passed the Assembly, but died in Senate in 2008, 2010, and 2012. Bill was first introduced in 2008.
- – Bans the possession, sale or transfer of 50-Caliber or larger weapons. Exemptions include any muzzle loading rifle or shotgun with a rifled bore and 50-caliber weapons purchased prior to the law’s effective date that are validly registered (similar to SAFE Act assault weapon registration). Passed the Assembly but died in Senate in 2010. Bill was first introduced in 2002.
- – Requires the imposition of restrictive business practices, recordkeeping and reporting for lawful gun dealers including requiring that every dealer carry insurance coverage against liability (at least $1 million per incident) for damage to property and for injury or death of any person resulting from the sale, delivery, lease, or transfer of a firearm, rifle or shotgun. Prior versions passed the Assembly but died in Senate. Bill was first introduced in 2001.
- – Prohibits the sale or transfer of a “child operated firearm” to another person. Defines “child operated firearm” as a pistol or revolver which does not contain a childproofing device, which would prevent an average five-year-old from operating it. Passed Assembly but died in Senate. Bill was first introduced in 2000.
- – Prohibits a person from purchasing more than one firearm from a dealer within a 30-day- period. Prohibits a dealer from selling or transferring a firearm to a person who has purchased or taken possession of a firearm within the previous 30 days. Requires dealers to request approval for sale from the Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS). Violators are subject to a class A misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment, fine or both. Bill was first introduced in Senate in 2012.
- – Prohibits a person from taking possessionof any firearm from a dealer unless 10 days have elapsed from the date the dealer initiated the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) background check of the purchaser and has received notice that the purchaser has passed all background checks required by federal, state and local law. Violators would be subject to class A misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment, fine or both. Bill was first introduced in Senate in 2012.
- A8108 Camara Same as S4107 Adams – Requires every manufacturer to code any ammunition for handguns and assault weapons sold or manufactured after January 1, 2014. “Coded ammunition” means a bullet carrying a unique identifier that has been applied by etching onto the base of the bullet projectile. Directs the State Police to create a database on all sales, loans, and transfers of ammunition within the state. Requires vendors to provide detailed information on ammunition purchasers to the database and charge the purchaser an additional $.005 per bullet or round to be deposited into a new Database Fund. Requires all non-coded ammunition be disposed of by January 1, 2015 or subject sellers or owners of uncoded ammunition to a class A misdemeanor. Provides a three-year exemption for persons with valid hunting license. Willfully failing to comply would subject manufacturers and vendors to fines. Bill was first introduced in 2008.
- A6390 O’Donnell Same as S5432 Parker – Makes anyone convicted of a family offense crime (e.g., criminal mischief, harassment) ineligible to possess a rifle, shotgun, antique firearm, black powder rifle, black powder shotgun, or any muzzle-loading firearm. Passed Assembly but died in Senate. Bill was first introduced in 2009.
- A3908-A Ortiz No Same as – Require persons owning a firearm (not defined in the bill), prior to ownership or within 30 days of enactment for current owners, to obtain a liability insurance policy with a limit of at least $250,000. Failure to do so would result in the immediate revocation of the firearm owner’s registration, license and any other privilege to own a firearm. Bill was first introduced in 2013.
- S1796-A Espaillat No Same as – Requires that all pistol permit licenses expire every two years. Bill was first introduced in 2012.
- NOTE: The SAFE Act requires pistol permit recertification every five years.
- A9468 Kavanagh Same as S7132 Gianaris – Limits buyers to purchasing one firearm in a 30-day period and requires a 10-day waiting period before a buyer can take possession. Requires dealers to report any person who attempts to purchase a firearm, rifle or shotgun but has been denied by the NICS background check to the State Police within 24 hours. Requires gun dealer employees handling weapons to pass background checks. Bill was first introduced in 2009.
Anyone see any “infringement” in any of that stuff?
Well, for all those bleeding heart liberals spouting off their ridiculous claim that Ferguson Missouri cop Darren Wilson didn’t like the way Michael Brown combed his hair so he decided to shoot the poor unarmed 18-year-old black youth … it appears the poor unarmed 18-year-old black youth wasn’t just doing what innocent black youths do … eat Skittles and drink iced tea. According to the FBI forensic investigation, Michael Brown’s blood was on the officer’s gun and got there as he was trying to wrestle away the cop’s weapon.
Well, it’s too bad Michael Brown is dead. And it’s too bad for his parents who can’t cash in on his death. Perhaps if they would watch this video they’ll learn how to avoid confrontations with the police in the future.
Now for the meat of this post. You know, poor liberals, they feast on their Gay Pride Burgers putting on pound after pound while trying to convince people that they are engaged in weight loss efforts unprecedented in modern times. And that’s understandable. Overweight liberals cannot blame themselves for their own over-weightness, which is typical of the liberal mind-set … everything is some one else’s fault.
I noticed that those dastardly Democrats got caught cheating at the ballot box again. Sigh … naturally, voter fraud is not a problem … as long as it’s Democrats doing it.
Liberal activist caught on video stuffing hundreds of ballots
A liberal activist was caught on video committing what appears to be blatant voter fraud during the August 26th primary election in Maricopa County, Arizona. The Arizona Daily Independent reports that the unidentified man was wearing a “Citizens for a Better Arizona” T-shirt (a left-wing activist group), and was captured by surveillance cameras stuffing hundreds of ballots into the ballot box.
He also took a picture of the ballots that he had just crammed into the slot of the box before pushing them the rest of the way in. He then circled around behind the box (hoping to hide from cameras) to remove a ballot that was still unsealed and slipped it into his shorts, according to Maricopa County Republican Party Chairman A.J. LaFaro.
This all apparently happened while the poll workers were on an extended lunch break. The only reason the incident didn’t go completely unnoticed was that LaFaro happened to be sitting in a cubicle directly across from the ballot box. When the man spotted LaFaro staring him down in disbelief, he reportedly became hostile, began exchanging obscenities with him, and walked out.
Venturing away from politics momentarily, though I’ll bet a week’s pay a liberal son of Obama is responsible for this … That’s how they roll …
Muzzled pit bull with throat slit found on side of road in PA
A disturbing discovery was made in Northumberland County, Penn. Sunday, October 12, 2014 when a pit bull was found on the side of the road, according to the Palm Beach Post. His throat had been slashed, he was muzzled and was suffering from multiple stab wounds.
Michael Liptok was passing by on route 901 near the Coal Township SEEDCO Industrial Park entrance when he noticed the dog. Liptok saw the tight black muzzle on his snout and then saw the wounds. Coal Township police arrived and immediately took the dog to the Sunbury Animal Hospital.
Officials thought at first that the dog was part of a fighting ring but the veterinarian later confirmed that the wounds were caused by a human. The dog, now named Marshall, had stab wounds on his neck, back and shoulder. His throat had been slit.
Just scanning the internet this morning I see a lot of stuff never changes. Liberals, who really don’t give a rat’s ass about the poor and needy bitch and moan that the $22 trillion spent on the ‘war on poverty’ the last 50 years hasn’t been enough. Their answer, spend more, doing the same things which hasn’t lowered the poverty rate at all. According to this piece the poverty pate in 1950 was 32.2 percent. It dropped steadily throughout the ’50s, and had been nearly cut in half before the War on Poverty began.
These same liberal dim-wits claim that the Republicans are responsible for the $7 trillion of debt racked up by team Obama because they control the House of Representatives … then the same intellectually challenged freaks claim that Republicans have cut off funds for “social safety net programs” …
Let’s see , Republicans authorize more spending … and cut spending … okay, I got it.
Hmmmmm … our benevolent federal government spent over $3.5 TRILLION in 2013 … Liberals always bring up the 47% number when talking about the “poor” and “needy” … the same ones liberals wouldn’t lift a finger to help.
In reality 41% of the U.S. population receive some kind of government assistance. In 2010, over 70 percent of all federal spending went to dependence-creating programs.
And leave to team Obama to usher in tens of thousands of illegal aliens who are poor and needy, but you don’t hear liberals bitching about how the money going to take care of illegal aliens could be going to take care of our own poor and needy.
The Supreme Court let stand the Voter ID law in Texas. Let me type that slower … T h e S u p r e m e C o u r t … damn! Poor liberals! Talk about chocking on their gay-burgers! Only three justices dissented, but the ruling is unconstitutional according to your typical liberal. When John Roberts was intimidated, then joined four liberal justices and re-wrote Obama-care as a tax … now that’s “constitutional” to your every day lame-brained left-wing freak.
My heart breaks for Monica Lewinski. She said she fell in love with Bill Clinton. I’m not trying to be insensitive to her and I certainly understand Bill’s desire for someone other than Hillary, but come on lady, Bill used you and no one cares.
I can’t imagine the Clintons back in the White House. Talk about going from no-class to white trash!
And finally, start your morning off with two minutes of hilarity …